• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How to seduce an INTJ...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why not? You seem very nice.

When I look I don't find and when I don't look I get those that leave quickly. On the rare occation I freak out at actually being cared for and run away. I've had feed back that i am self depreciating, cold, selfish. A few places where I haven't recieved feedback have felt like I was either to clingy, too slow, or didn't fight enough. Also, in the last while I've been feeling less energy to try; almost like the risk to reward ratio is becoming less worth it.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I look I don't find and when I don't look I get those that leave quickly. On the rare occation I freak out at actually being cared for and run away. I've had feed back that i am self depreciating, cold, selfish. A few places where I haven't recieved feedback have felt like I was either to clingy, too slow, or didn't fight enough. Also, in the last while I've been feeling less energy to try; almost like the risk to reward ratio is becoming less worth it.

Oh damn. Hm, well, I would focus less on love, and do what you want to do. That is what I do, and guys end up falling for me left and right, while I get to do the things I want to do. I like to maintain my freedom. Let them come to me.

Do you like to read? I would pick up chicks in Barnes and Noble.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The recommendations of others I have either tried and seen fail or I'm working on them and having to be patient. Patience, however, does mean I'm having to wait, something that involes time with out... :cheese:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The recommendations of others I have either tried and seen fail or I'm working on them and having to be patient. Patience, however, does mean I'm having to wait, something that involes time with out... :cheese:

Haha

Well, I just do whatever I want to, and don't pay much attention to these matters anymore. I dunno how many ENTP's have advised you in such matters. I am too lazy to figure it out.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha

Well, I just do whatever I want to, and don't pay much attention to these matters anymore. I dunno how many ENTP's have advised you in such matters. I am too lazy to figure it out.

A few... 90% of my problem is sexual frustration combined with the emotional inability for casual sex.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think once I lose my virginity I could do that. But like, I actually pay attention to that. Most people think it is from me viewing it as "moral" but it is not in that sense. I feel like I am too special and awesome to just go and bang anyone for the first time. I have never met anyone who deserves me like that.

How do you fix sexual frustration?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sigh *wishes someone would seduce her*

All these helpful hints... I should print them on the back of a tee-shirt and wear it around for those who aren't on the forums, eh?

"How to seduce INTJ (AkA: Me)

1. Buy Me Alcohol
2. Give Me your name, SS# and DOB for background check
3. Provide proof of recent rabies vaccination
4. Make obvious overtures such as 'Hey, I like you and wanna have sex have relationships with you...'
5. Sit patiently for approximately 2 months while I digest the request, at which point I will buy YOU alcohol, provide all necessary documentation and make obvious overtures toward you such as 'Hey, I like your shoes. Where did you buy them?'

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

All these helpful hints... I should print them on the back of a tee-shirt and wear it around for those who aren't on the forums, eh?

1. Buy Me Alcohol
4. Make obvious overtures such as 'Hey, I like you and wanna have sex have relationships with you...'
5. Sit patiently for approximately 2 months while I digest the request, at which point I will buy YOU alcohol, provide all necessary documentation and make obvious overtures toward you such as 'Hey, I like your shoes. Where did you buy them?'

Let's see...(hands over perfect drink). Wassup? *tells name, hands over SS#, tells DOB, gives proof of rabies vaccination*

I want your body. You are attractive. Let's go baby.

*sits for 2 months 2 seconds, before deciding that you won't be interested in crazy antics*

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

1. Buy Me Alcohol

Awww. :blush:. That is so cute. Am i allowed to say that?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Let's see...(hands over perfect drink). Wassup? *tells name, hands over SS#, tells DOB, gives proof of rabies vaccination*

I want your body. You are attractive. Let's go baby.

*sits for 2 months 2 seconds, before deciding that you won't be interested in crazy antics*

*pushes Misty out of the way, hands you a drink, crazy antics it is*

;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sweet!

*commences her very own ENTP classic seduction*

*puts arm around shoulder in very casual way, grins charmingly, raises one eyebrow, takes drink*

Hey baby. Let's go to Belgium ;)
I hear they have great waffles. I like to camp, do you like to camp?
Once I was camping, and there was this wild porcupinebutitwasn'treallyaporcupinebecauseitwasn'tverybristlykindoflikeahedgehogwhatisupwith
porcupinesanywaystheyaresupposedtorepresentinnocencebutthisdamnthingwashittingonme
andtryingtoconvincemetogointothesideofhedgehogsbutIthrewacarrot.....*spins off into insane story, talking much to rapidly, ending up into Quantum Mechanics*

So, about Belgium.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sweet!

*commences her very own ENTP classic seduction*

*puts arm around shoulder in very casual way, grins charmingly, raises one eyebrow, takes drink*

Hey baby. Let's go to Belgium ;)
I hear they have great waffles. I like to camp, do you like to camp?
Once I was camping, and there was this wild porcupinebutitwasn'treallyaporcupinebecauseitwasn'tverybristlykindoflikeahedgehogwhatisupwith
porcupinesanywaystheyaresupposedtorepresentinnocencebutthisdamnthingwashittingonme
andtryingtoconvincemetogointothesideofhedgehogsbutIthrewacarrot.....*spins off into insane story, talking much to rapidly, ending up into Quantum Mechanics*

So, about Belgium.

There was this one time at band camp .. (Shit), i'll tell you about that on our third date. ;).
Camping wicked. I am thinking roaring fire, Firestarter song and LSD (i haven't touched that shit in years, should be fun) whilst naked and dancing, ok wear a bikini or whatever. I need to start acting my age. :devil:

:huh:

:steam:

SO CLOSE!

Not one to make anyone feel bad. Pull up a seat, what you having?
*starts hitting on you, hi there* :newwink:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, man. Let's watch some people come to me!

*puts up sign*

ENTP

Who can seduce me the best? Tell me what you want to do, would do, say, actions, bring it on!

MAY THE SEXIEST/MOST CREATIVE WIN!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Alright, man. Let's watch some people come to me!

*puts up sign*

ENTP

Who can seduce me the best? Tell me what you want to do, would do, say, actions, bring it on!

MAY THE SEXIEST/MOST CREATIVE WIN!

You are upstaging us. INTJs (or at least I) demand to be seduced!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you love it.

You know you want it.

Don't suppress those inner desires.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I am actually a man.

But anyways, back on topic-where do you actually locate an INTJ? Theoretically I really, really need one as I have massive Ne to dissipate on some poor Ni sucker.

The INTPs and ENTPs are falling from the fucking trees in science but the INTJs???

I'm usually found in my house, so your best bet for finding an INTJ is probably to peer into the windows of houses until you see someone sitting half dressed at a computer eating cereal or cold soup out of a can or something, break in, and carry us off. We probably won't even notice.

Or maybe try the library.