• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ-ENTP mistyping

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Did you guys just brag yourselves into never having an honest relationship?

Coz, you can trust an ENTP because... wait, you can't, because you don't know when you've been done, you could be being done right now, they're so super stealthy.

I suppose the test is, if you feel consistently screwed over by everyone but the ENTP, then get away from the ENTP.

Or just, y'know, stay away from ENTPs.

If you can help it. They're so super stealthy.

Watch who is stealing your car, while you answer to the thread :D

I think you are a bit harsh in your words. I dont really like your reply.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

Coz, you can trust an ENTP because... wait, you can't, because you don't know when you've been done, you could be being done right now, they're so super stealthy.

I suppose the test is, if you feel consistently screwed over by everyone but the ENTP, then get away from the ENTP.

I don't care about revenge. It seems a waste of time and thought.

But I could see myself feeling differently if someone profoundly hurt someone I love and got away with it. That. Person. Would. Pay.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I am stealthy, but I have better ways to apply my energies of stealthiness.

Also, to the talk of cruelty, I am only cruel when I am honest, because honesty is the best form of cruelty.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
From the way you guys are describing Fe, it is much more like the stereotypical feminine approach that gets called-well-backstabbing?

Would you call strategic planning of a war feminine? It's the same principle. Busting out with guns blazing may be the Te style, but it only gets you so far until you get shot for being out in the open like that.

You make no sense, but I think you already know that.

(Me and jeno are getting married in boston cause I cant decide if I am a guy or a girl)

What a strange proposal, but yes yes, a thousand times, yes.
:heart:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
You make no sense, but I think you already know that.

Sez you.

But given what's been said in this thread, who knows when an ENTP is telling the truth?

Who knows even if this thread contains truth?

How would anyone know?

I'll take your word for it.

Qre:us

Sez you.

But given what's been said in this thread, who knows when an ENTP is telling the truth?

How would anyone know?

Someone is trying to shit the shit-stirrers...for kicks? Licks?
I'm on to you...:thelook:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
lg_Graham_Kennedy_n_Seekers-Roebrt_Whitaker.jpg

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Sez you.

How would anyone know?

:rolli:

don't take my word for it, you are free to believe whatever you perceive the truth to be - it's the intj way.

and I don't care - which is the entp way... :yes:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
The Seekers

seekers-1.jpg

Qre:us, Blah, Jeno, Entropie qua ENFP

Choose life.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am wondering what "The Seeker" prolly meant in the original russian text of socionics. They prolly have some cool meaning for it, like little golden balls with wings or something

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
As an ENTP I mistype pretty often but normally it's cause I'm thinking so fast I will type the wrong word or something like that cause my mind things so much faster than I can type.

sculpting

Would you call strategic planning of a war feminine? It's the same principle. Busting out with guns blazing may be the Te style, but it only gets you so far until you get shot for being out in the open like that.

What a strange proposal, but yes yes, a thousand times, yes.
:heart:

:wubbie: and yse I think you are very right about the strategy. I am currently amidst a paradigm shift in how I think about social structure thanks to you guys.

I don't think we even know half the time!

Even when I'm convinced I am, I'm unconvinced.

And when I'm confused, I suspect I'm certain.

:doh:

:) yup, I am starting to get the hang of this. You guys are still a riot though.

:rolli:

don't take my word for it, you are free to believe whatever you perceive the truth to be - it's the intj way.

and I don't care - which is the entp way... :yes:

He is Te. The "way of the Fe" is odd to me even as a tert Te. For a strong Te it does feel really odd, but he is on the right track.

As an ENTP I mistype pretty often but normally it's cause I'm thinking so fast I will type the wrong word or something like that cause my mind things so much faster than I can type.

I mistype endlessly. My keyboard doesn't have the letter U and I really need spell check. Does this make you look like an INTJ?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
it's simple not to care, there are always more pressing things that distract you fr

:laugh:

I'm not one for apathy or not caring though. I always care. But if I want to do something, I do it, regardless of anyone's opinion.

So I care, but that caring only goes so far.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
honesty is the best form of cruelty.

I agree 100%. It's always the last thing anyone wants to hear.

I think ENTPs have an advantage in this way. It's difficult for anyone to say anything about us we haven't already considered.