• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Sensory stuff you find oddly enjoyable

Stray

MBTI Type
INxP
I enjoy walking through the rain i may have a hood on my coat or an umbrella but i don't use it just cose i enjoy thhe feeling of rain on my face (when its not too cold oncourse).When at home and its raining i somethimes stare out the window watching drops move down the window merging with other as they do leaving a trail of droplets in their wake.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
the smell of youth! like smelling a baby's head.

oh, i've got a whole list:
- the smell of old/new books
- hot shower
- smell of newly baked anything
- walking bare-foot in the grass
- holding a baby (i like holding babies...)

P

Phantonym

I find a lot of sensory stuff enjoyable. It's nothing odd, it helps me to keep the illusion that I'm grounded, but more often than not, the sensory sensation only gets me deeper into my mind and supports and triggers getting lost in my thoughts.

I like how different fabrics feel against my skin, I like to run my hand through water, I like to feel warmth and cold, I like how the snow or gravel crunches under my feet when I walk, I like how the wind brings me all kinds of pleasant smells from a distance (naturally I try not to gag at the more ghastly odours), stargazing is always wonderful, watching birds fly in the sky, the clouds...there are too many to list them all...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Cooking and baking. I especially love to watch eg. flour being stirred under the dough; makes nice patterns. Oddly (er, Intuitively) enough, while cooking I'm mentally eating, and while eating I'm mentally doing something else already.
Gardening.