• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT and Physical Intelligence

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
I was forced to do a lot of different physical activities in the military. They took us through everything, from boxing, to swimming, to gymnastics, to soccer, to football, etc. After I got out, I stuck with martial arts and running. Now, in my advancing years, I stick to nordic track and bowflex.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
Martial Arts(Kempo and Brazilian JuJitsu), lacrosse, I run a lot, to keep in shape. I like to personally train myself depending on what I believe I need to work on, which is usually everything. Swimming is pretty good for conditioning also.

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
swimming, kriya hatha yoga, taiji, and belly dance! i love-love-love it!
cycling too but it doesn't really count because it's just for moving around.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
the only real physical intelligence i work on is by running, swimming, and marksman training. Not sure if you were asking about things related to hand/eye coordination, but my shot with a rifle, irl or in a FPS, is like a gift from God.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger. Played tackle football with the neighborhood boys. Now: Running, softball/baseball, cycling (30+ miles), I just joined a roller derby team!

cheerful-pessimist

MBTI Type
ENtJ
Enneagram
8w4
I really like to ski a lot, but that's because I actually can. I suck at sports so bad, it's ridiculous.
I've always like volleyball, though. And I did judo for a while. But both of those ended in disappointment after i had tried hard to get better.
So skiing is my thing now.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I enjoy swimming, running, and bike riding.
I also like playing tennis.
Besides that, other sports never held my interest..