• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs answer this question

Would you trade your IQ for 10 million dollars?

• Yes

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 83.9%

• Total voters

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
How much IQ would you trade for 10 million dollars? Let say you have to lose 40 points of IQ to get that 10 million.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol none. My IQ is extremely precious to me. Priceless in fact. No amounts of money would have me give that up.

Altho 40 points of IQ and I'll still be average. But who'd want to be average.

Seraph

MBTI Type
INTJ
If I take the money and lose my intellect, then chances are I will (1) not make nearly as much money in my life and (2) do something stupid and lose the 10 million dollars anyways.

Easy decision.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Hell no I wouldn't change my IQ for money. I like dreaming of things better then I like actually owning them anyway.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If I take the money and lose my intellect, then chances are I will (1) not make nearly as much money in my life and (2) do something stupid and lose the 10 million dollars anyways.

Easy decision.

Exactly.

And there's a good chance my overall life won't be as satisfying as it was before. I rely heavily on my intellect to get the results I want.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
How much IQ would you trade for 10 million dollars? Let say you have to lose 40 points of IQ to get that 10 million.
I give my IQ for free. You can eat it.
Do not add mustard. I hate mustard.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would not trade it at all.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
According to my last test, I could trade 40 points and still be above average. Besides, I always wanted to be more stupid... stupid people, always seemed to me, have happier lives. They don't stress over so much of the stuff that preoccupies me, cos they don't understand it or even know it exists, and wisdom's more important for good behaviour and happiness anyway and I strongly believe intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing at all. I know geniuses who have very little to no wisdom and retards whose simple wisdom regularly astonishes me.

So yeah, I'd easily trade it, give 9 million away and use the remaining million to establish myself in such a way as to be free forever from dependency on commercially produced... anything.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
10 million for 40 points? That's $250k for each point. Can I trade in like.......4 points and have it pro-rated? :cheese:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I might give up ten points. I'm quite above average, and I could afford to lose a little intelligence. Can I lose it from my verbal IQ though, it's pretty much at 100.

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
You don't know what you've got until it's gone. And I would HATE to have that much money. What a freaking hassle.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't afford to give up any of my IQ.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Sure, I'm not an NT, but I still like my genius-level IQ.

However, I will consider giving up 5 points for 10 trillion dollars.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
This is a tempting offer. Sometimes I think, were I dumber, I'd be happy. Same goes with richer. Then again, when I'm experiencing a dull day of low brain activity, I'm often miserable. But then again that kind of money would buy a lot of weed...

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I'd keep my IQ. An unexamined life is not worth living and that extra intelligence helps me in this regard. Unless of course it was just referring to my ability to do well in IQ tests and I was not at all otherwise changed...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sure thing, want anything else of mine while you're splashing out the dosh?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Good thing that would still leave me with a 140 -- I'll still be smart and freakishly rich!!! :devil:

j/k :)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
No way. With 10 million dollars and a low IQ I'd be dead before sundown.