• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs answer this question

Would you trade your IQ for 10 million dollars?

• Yes

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 83.9%

• Total voters

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
-40 points; + 10 mill; only to be on the level of a standard person? HELL NO!
I don't think there is ANY amount of money that could be enough to make me go there or even consider it. :dry: :devil:

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
People need intelligence TO GET RICH AND BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE, not intelligence to sell for some 10 million dollars because either two situations might happen:

1. After you gave your IQ away, the person won't even give you the money anymore because he already think you're stupid.
2. After you had your money, but right now you're as stupid as North Korea's president, you'll eventually lose it anyway either because you:
a. Dropped them somewhere because you're not that attentive and "smart" as you formerly were
b. You spent those 10 million dollars into buying everything you don't need in the first place, because right now you're stupid

SO THE ANSWER IS NO. IQ is one of those factors that help humans survive this world. I mean you need an IQ to invent the wheel, right?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
An IQ doesn't really measure a person's "intelligence."

I wouldn't want to lower my IQ.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
What's so great about money anyway? It isn't really that important.

lol c wut i did there? :D

I don't get it. I said I'd take physical enhancements for IQ points, not money.

And money is useful - I can buy goods and services with it. IQ = intelligence?

Sometimes I notice my foot is attracted to dead horses. :doh: