• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ diet

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I adore rich, spicy, strong flavors; preferring drier, warmer and substantive foods. Not a salad-guy.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm extremely NOT the type who gives food advice. But, I feel salad fits right in my meals. Sandwich, grilled meat.. it's the easiest vegatable you can add to the thing.

Vegetable lovers have the idea of "salad" being related to being thin, healthy, beautiful, young *chic*, modern, and all the things unattainable. Ok. 2% of the people are all that. I don't subscribe to it.

I think it just tastes good with meat and bread.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
mbti types can be the same, but at the same time physically totally different.

try looking into ayurveda. I'm a Pitta-Kapha.