• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ diet

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm wondering if the gastronomic tendencies that I share with another ENTJ are universal to the type.

1. Preference of rich, heavy flavors.
2. General disregard for visual presentation.
3. Consumption in great quantities.

Foods which are part of the possible ENTJ diet:
Curries of all kinds (thai, indian, west indian...)
Heavily marinated meats
onions
garlic
tomato
rich soups (chowders, stews)
practically anything slow cooked

I know that people apart from ENTJs enjoy this.
I just want to know if ENTJs prefer this food above all other.

I know this is ridiculous use of MBTI, and totally bullshit.

I know that most of you think the ENTJ diet is infants and sickly Fs.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Our resident INTJ's diet is nearly identical. I know another ENTJ who likes food like this. Mine is quite similar, too, actually, only with more healthy fodder sprinkled in.

Are you a fan of Moroccan or Ethiopian food? I bet you'd dig it.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't believe I've had ethiopian.

Moroccan yes, though I can't name any dishes...

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
My INFJ ex liked this sort of food a lot too, but she's a cook so she had a slightly more expanded taste.

Seraph

MBTI Type
INTJ
1. Preference of rich, heavy flavors.
2. General disregard for visual presentation.
3. Consumption in great quantities.

Foods which are part of the possible ENTJ diet:
Curries of all kinds (thai, indian, west indian...)
Heavily marinated meats
onions
garlic
tomato
rich soups (chowders, stews)
practically anything slow cooked

I certainly appreciate rich and heavy flavors, and don't particularly care for the presentation. I'm also not prone to snacking-- I just eat a lot of food at mealtimes.

Nothing beats heavily marinated meats, onions, and garlic-- except of course salt and vinegar. I have never really been a fan of sweets, and have always preferred salty foods. I love the taste of sour things though (especially fruits). Do any other ENTJs also prefer salt/vinegar/sour tastes to sweets?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't believe I've had ethiopian.

i don't beleive they have either.

If you don't mind a dark, spongy, sourdough flatbread to scoop up everything with since they traditionally don't use utensils, the food is very good. Spicy stews, chicken, potatoes, lentils. No pork.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love anything from that list. Very fat, spicy and rich on ingredients. It should be pretty colorful, or at least visually pleasing in some extent. I'm an aesthete. My food has a tendency to be reddish.

Taco spice, ajvar relish, bell peppers, tabasco, cayenne pepper, tomato sauce... If it doesn't have at least three of these, I didn't do it :D

Often used:
Onions, garlic, sweet chili marinade, garam masala, allspice, salt, pepper, sambal oelek, baby corn, pork meat, chicken, ground beef, Crème fraîche (variety of sour cream), milk (if it's a stew or soup), shrimps, crayfish tails, mussels, peas, corn, rice, pasta, cream, liquid butter.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have already combined all of this into one dish sometime o_O
There are more ingredients that I use often, but I couldn't really translate some things right.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I certainly appreciate rich and heavy flavors, and don't particularly care for the presentation. I'm also not prone to snacking-- I just eat a lot of food at mealtimes.

Nothing beats heavily marinated meats, onions, and garlic-- except of course salt and vinegar. I have never really been a fan of sweets, and have always preferred salty foods. I love the taste of sour things though (especially fruits). Do any other ENTJs also prefer salt/vinegar/sour tastes to sweets?

Yeah I'm not big on sweets either.

my favorite fruits are blackberries, grapefruit, guava...

cheerful-pessimist

MBTI Type
ENtJ
Enneagram
8w4
I actually don't prefer super rich foods most of the time (except for desserts <3). I like light or cool foods, like watermelon or lettuce. And I do like to snack rather than eat a whole lot at once. I guess I'm the odd one out. :/

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Everything on OP's list is pretty much right up my ally.

Lately ive been getting into Thai and Vietnamese food more and more.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Lol...why I make sure to stay physically active and take things like those focus vitamins and stuff because I try hard to eat healthy but there are t-
hose certain things I have a weakness for! Like I don't eat a lot of sugar
because I drink a lot of pop

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'm Italian, so in comparison to 90 percent of people of other nationalities, I have a great diet. Onion and garlic are quite off on most foods, but anyway, perhaps it's a matter of personal test.

I like simple, tasty food in large quantities. I don't love snacks, because I can feel that they mess up my metabolism, but I like Ice cream. I hate mayonneise, ketchup, and most heavy sauces like creme fraiche - they just smell and taste unhealthy. Ideally, I'd live off pasta, bread, fish, cheese, squash, rucola, wine and ice cream :D

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Diet?

Meat! Steak, lamb, pork, ...

Beer and wine.

Fries, pasta, rice,...

Garlic and spices

Heavy sauces

Then, that other secondary stuff that goes with it. Random vegetables I find just so I eat greens.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
haha. Fun topic. Hmm.

I have kept a style of favorite food for all my adult life. It has been something I've went to eat at restaurants, and something I've made at my home. I've tried to learn to make it as well as possible.

At a time, I've specialiced in pizza, kebab, steak, thai food, and latest, chinese food, which I've prepared for a year now.

I've loathed ready-to-eat meals, just-add-water meals and similar stuff all my life. Yet there are some kind of that stuff I eat now and then. Yet I sometimes just go for the minimal acceptable food, something that gives barely acceptable nutritional value, is very very fast to prepare and is cheap as hell.

Usually I prepare my own food according to my latest findings at nutritional science. I find chicken to be healthy, so I prepare chicken. Add some asparagus, olive oil, coconut oil, some other sorts of vegetables, full flavored seasoning, chili, and be ready for a fiesta in your mouth.

I don't usually taste very fine differences in food, so I go for the extreme tastes. Chili. Garlic. Pepperoni. Blue cheese. Satay sauce. Curry. Etc. Everything different.

Ooh, and I just love chicken wings, well done steak. I like the taste of fat, tho I keep it down to minimum. I *do* keep myself thin.

I love beer, wine and rhum rich in flavor. Not mild, but rich. I don't taste them extremely well, but just quite well. Unlike some people, I haven't developed an ability to describe what I taste. Perhaps I don't find it sensible to do so.

I think I enjoy food and drink from 1/4th to 4x the medium price. Cheaper tastes like c*ap, more expensive tastes no different for the amount of money I'm spending.

Wine, maximum of 30 euros a bottle. Food, maximum of 30 euros per meal. Usually, 8 euros per serving, and I enjoy them both.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Finland, yeah.. our 30 euro bottle is the same stuff as your 15 euro :) They tax that stuff to hell in here.

I usually drink the cheapest red wines which go around 5-8 euros a bottle.