• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs . . . Why are You Messy?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then you are much better than people I know. Since there were entire rooms to which you couldn't even enter from all the stuff and hallways had only about 10 inches of free space, just so that you can pass through.

Im no hoarder! xD

Jaguar

Wind Up Rex said:
I have more important things to do or think about then how my room looks. It's my space and I frankly could care less.

And I'd argue that it's the height of irrationality to waste time and effort straightening up something that's just going to get messy again. There's a lot of things worth struggling against; entropy doesn't count among them.

There you have it. Although I fixed the spelling so it reads "couldn't care less." ;)

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I often use socks from differents sizes,color ,ect .I actually don't give a f#$# ...

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am just checking. I grew up with 4 hoarders under the same roof and in a way their mess defined me on many ways.

I grew up around some too, and was kinda like that when I was younger. But one day I got sick of it. I tossed 90% of my possessions, and never looked back.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
organization is dull and wastes time... if i had more people accessing my things, i would see the point... as it is, i don't spend as much time looking for things as i would spend sorting it all out... besides, when things are too organized, i feel less comfortable...

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
organization is dull and wastes time... if i had more people accessing my things, i would see the point... as it is, i don't spend as much time looking for things as i would spend sorting it all out... besides, when things are too organized, i feel less comfortable...

You know what is better xDD... Paying someone to clean for you :).
You can learn things from the old lady xD.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know what is better xDD... Paying someone to clean for you :).
You can learn things from the old lady xD.

yeah, paying someone to make me less comfortable sounds reasonable... i'll get right on that...

Greed

#1 thot
because i'm lazy and don't care and don't have anyone to be neat for anyway.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
yeah, paying someone to make me less comfortable sounds reasonable... i'll get right on that...

You just can tell them how you want your stuffs... Isn't that hard , right?.
Come on ... giving to many thinking to such useless meanings is just a waste of time.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tend to vacillate between not acknowledging the chaos around me to being really agitated and annoyed with clutter, becoming very particular as to where everything should be. My desk/workspaces often appear cluttered to others, yet I like to think of it as organized chaos.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’m usually either preoccupied with other things or tired. I don’t mean to be untidy but things of that nature seem to escape me often. I also have my own systems of organization so the mess might not be quite as messy as it looks.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You just can tell them how you want your stuffs... Isn't that hard , right?.
Come on ... giving to many thinking to such useless meanings is just a waste of time.

or i could just leave it the way i like, which has a nice bonus... it's free...