• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] At what age you developed your current MBTI personaility

At what age you develop your current MBTI personality

• Age 0-11

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Age 11-20

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Age 20-30

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Age 30 and after

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a fabulous idea! You guys can all make love and solve your differences that way!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think Athenian needs to add a few of these ;) :newwink: to her posts, it's hard to tell when she is being serious or not.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
How is this going to be resolved?

I'm going to do what I should I have done in the first place... swallow my pride and apologize.

ESTPs. I'm sorry if my typist comment offended you. I used to think that kind of stuff was funny, but apparently it's not. Please accept my apology.

I suppose I've re-learned a valuable lesson. It doesn't matter if you understand that you've done anything wrong. You still owe another person an apology if you offend them. Because no one can see the full implications of anything they say. Halla and Jaguar didn't see what was wrong with Halla's comment, I didn't see what was wrong with mine. But they saw what was wrong with mine, and I saw what was wrong with Halla's.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Very mature.

Mmk can we actually have a party now and be friends?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry that ^ was to Ath.

No, call me goddess/master all you want.

It is my rightful title :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm going to do what I should I have done in the first place... swallow my pride and apologize.

ESTPs. I'm sorry if my typist comment offended you. I used to think that kind of stuff was funny, but apparently it's not. Please accept my apology.

I suppose I've re-learned a valuable lesson. It doesn't matter if you understand that you've done anything wrong. You still owe another person an apology if you offend them. Because no one can see the full implications of anything they say. Halla and Jaguar didn't see what was wrong with Halla's comment, I didn't see what was wrong with mine. But they saw what was wrong with mine, and I saw what was wrong with Halla's.

I love you too tho you screwed it up again (euphemistic statement) :D

*gives aethian a hug aswell*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I go to bed now, I am so drunk, I hugged my monitor now

Jaguar

Feigning an apology is worse than no apology.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I don't think your assumptions about me are fair. That was not a fake apology. Clearly nothing I do is good enough for you. You just don't like me. :(

G

garbage

I can't tell if this thread is now absolutely retarded or if it's still worth watching for the entertainment value. I think both.

I'm going with :popc1: until it gets closed

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't tell if this thread is now absolutely retarded or if it's still worth watching for the entertainment value. I think both.

I'm going with :popc1: until it gets closed

I hope they close it soon, honestly. I want to ignore the insults, but I feel the need to say something when I'm being denigrated.

I don't like this situation at all. I wish I had just apologized back when he still would have accepted it.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

:doh:

Would everyone just drop this stupid argument? Athenian was making a joke, and even if some were offended by it, it shouldn't warrant personal attacks. She was decent enough to apologize, so whether or not you believe it was sincere, let this be the end. This can go nowhere good.

Besides, Antimony's been waiting patiently for a chance to properly derail this thread, and she won't be able to if this keeps up.

Jaguar

I don't think your assumptions about me are fair. That was not a fake apology. Clearly nothing I do is good enough for you. You just don't like me. :(

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a she, and thank you.

Can I PLEASE derail this now?

Please?

Extra delicious (if mildly dangerous looking) strawberries for the first person to say yes :D

G

garbage

Hey, guys! I've got a question for you. How old were you when you grew into your current MBTI personality? Can you explain the process? What was it like? Did you face any challenges along the way?

Thanks!

I am a she, and thank you.

Can I PLEASE derail this now?

Please?

Extra delicious (if mildly dangerous looking) strawberries for the first person to say yes :D

Derail? I think that ship sailed about a billion pages ago.

Proceed.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No challenges, other than it was weird going from an INFP to INFJ to doing a total flip on the I and F and suddenly becoming more confident, and logical! I was confused for a short period of time but just accepted my new found insanity.

And don't think this will stop me from having a party!

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
:doh:

Would everyone just drop this stupid argument? Athenian was making a joke, and even if some were offended by it, it shouldn't warrant personal attacks. She was decent enough to apologize, so whether or not you believe it was sincere, let this be the end. This can go nowhere good.

Besides, Antimony's been waiting patiently for a chance to properly derail this thread, and she won't be able to if this keeps up.

Hey now. Slow down a little there. It is in the 'NT rationale' you know:) It's relevant.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH [...]
WAH

Okay, let's calm down here.

You don't believe my statement was a joke, and you didn't find it funny. You insisted that I owed an apology.

I hesitated to apologize, because I felt I was in the right. Things got out of hand, I misconstrued something you said as a personal attack, and Halla74 used my correction as an opportunity to insult me. I then tried to apologize to stop this train wreck. Now you say you don't believe my apology is sincere.

What do you want from me, and why? I just want this to end.