• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, what do you think of the other types?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
People are more than type. It's short-sighted to give type priority over a person's individual values, goals, beliefs, preferences. But talking about that isn't as fun as making lists. :devil:

I should have finished mine before making this thread, but if I did that, I'd probably be an INTP.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fill it out!!! Yeah!!! :banana2:

NT:

ENTJ -

ENTP -

INTJ -

INTP -

NF:

ENFJ -

ENFP -

INFJ -

INFP -

SJ:

ESTJ -

ESFJ -

ISTJ -

ISFJ -

SP:

ESTP -

ESFP -

ISTP -

ISFP -

:popc1:

Qre:us

ENTP >

NT:
ENTJ -

INTJ -

INTP -

NF:

ENFJ -

ENFP -

INFJ -

INFP -

SJ:

ESTJ -

ESFJ -

ISTJ -

ISFJ -

SP:

ESTP -

ESFP -

ISTP -

ISFP -

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ very well said!

I love em all and wanna hug em and squeeze em and push them over in the mud to show em I care.

Besides, my attention span can only cater for 4-5 categories at once and there is greatness and I-wanna-rip-you-head-offness for each of the types so they’d all be non-committal and somewhat un-educational, plus if I actually did take the time to answer them all no other (in)sane ENTP would read them, God knows I wouldn’t.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^ very well said!

I love em all and wanna hug em and squeeze em and push them over in the mud to show em I care.

Besides, my attention span can only cater for 4-5 categories at once and there is greatness and I-wanna-rip-you-head-offness for each of the types so they’d all be non-committal and somewhat un-educational, plus if I actually did take the time to answer them all no other (in)sane ENTP would read them, God knows I wouldn’t.

I'd try to convince you to answer anyway, but I didn't answer for the exact same reasons. :cheese:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I am only going to do the couple I know.

NT:

ENTJ - fun to argue with. The antithesis of myself. Someone I see in the mirror everyday. I hate being controlled, they like controlling people. They like to follow the rules, I like to piss on them, They go their way, I go my way.

ENTP - Innovative people. Good to share a conversation with. Its like watching your clone wreck havoc and causing destruction everywhere, while you sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show. :popc1:Somehow I do not share their passion of inventing things.

INTJ - I need a couple of these to help me take over the world.

INTP - :reading: Introverted verison of entps, Have revolutionary ideas, but lack confidence to carry them out. Thety live more in their heads than entps. They should put what they think in motion, rather than procrastinate and think them out thoroughly. They need some estp dynaminism.

NF:

ENFJ -Believes everyone deserved to be loved. :shock: Have Jesus messiah complex. Good at selling false hope to people.

ENFP - Fun to hang out with and have sex with.

INFJ - Morally self-righteous people who likes to impose their moral codes on everyone they see.

SJ:

ESTJ - :dont:

SP:

ESTP -You need a couple of these to help you out when you are stranded in the middle of the ocean, or stuck in a space craft infested by aliens. Generally know how to react to life and death situations without fear, more so than entps.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This thread's mistakes:
  1. Expecting entps to be the main participants, so basically expecting some kind of commitment instead of the good old 'poke and run'.
  2. Asking them about something that doesn't let them talk about themselves. Something long, in the form of a list.:doh:
  3. Trying to upmanship us by not filling the list yourself. Knowing that the most effort we can make will always be less than the effort deployed into making the OP.

The prefilled questionnaire was a nice move though, almost worked. (by that I mean it amused me)
Better luck next time?

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
NT:

ENTJ - Kool people though i've only met them briefly in passing here and there. Compliment my weaknesses a lot i think.

ENTP - The best :D

INTJ - Very interesting people and worth the time to get to know though i haven't met many.

INTP - I like these guys. You just need to get them comfortable with you though once again i ain't met many.

NF:

ENFJ - Awsome people. Very caring and kind and quite witty at times.

ENFP - FUN! :D:p:D

INFJ - never known one well though i have met one or 2 in passing. Very cool people. Seem to have the ultimate balance between intellectualism and emotions.

INFP - Favourite person in the worlds an INFP! (my sis) Can be annoying as hell when in selfpitying/depressive mode but they laugh so much! always laughing! and very fun people.

SJ:

ESTJ - Recently met a possible ESTJ (head drama teacher at school) who is awsome. Then again my dads one and hes a complete prick. So undecided about them. Seems that when unhealthy they are*some of the worse people in existance but when healthy they are great.

ESFJ - There Okay. tbh i don't really relate to them much. I don't dislike them i just find them frustratingly boring.

ISTJ - These guys seem ok though a bit dull. Very useful people to know mind as you can always relay on them.

ISFJ - I know 2. Ones not overly developed and can be frustrating. However he can some times be hilarious and is always very caring. The other one seems very healthy and she is great. Very kind and friendly.

SP:

ESTP - Met many but never known one that well. Seem to be pricks a lot of the time but can be quite friendly and funny at times.

ESFP - Love these guys. Like ENFPs they are just fun and there not a stupid as they sometimes seem.

ISTP - There kool. Sometimes a bit too "normal" but intelligent and quite fun.

ISFP - hmm. not sure as i've met one or two but not known them very well. Seem to be very comfortable with themselves which is quite cool and quite fun people. hard to get out of their shells though.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
No problemo with most of them, only minor problems now and again that are really not a problem cos they're over and forgotten in minutes.

ENFP and xNFJ - I'm sorta wary of them cos of much bad experience, but still try to approach each individual with as open a mind as I can manage, which tbh is pretty open. xNFJ's a long established nemesis for me, but I've just recently discovered the toxicity of ENFP's to me.

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
SJ:

ESTJ - :dont:

yay someone agreed :D

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

What did I do?? :cry: :boohoo:

I'm a warm and polite friend :smile:

Fun person to hangout with :cheers:

Crazy adventurer :bananallama:

The star in the crowd :party2:

And definitely a perfect match for intellectual debate :nerd:

Don't be cruel and give us a chance, will ya? :hi:

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
everyone is what everyone is...except me, im simply awesome and i keep eating so my body keeps producing more awesome by the second making me waay more awesomer than the awesomest person you have ever met.

CJ99

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

What did I do?? :cry: :boohoo:

I'm a warm and polite friend :smile:

Fun person to hangout with :cheers:

Crazy adventurer :bananallama:

The star in the crowd :party2:

And definitely a perfect match for intellectual debate :nerd:

Don't be cruel and give us a chance, will ya? :hi:

ESTJs while they can't be smart just arent intellectualls in the way an ENTP would understand it.:yes:

Qre:us

ESTJs while they can't be smart just arent intellectualls in the way an ENTP would understand it.:yes:

False. My dad's brain is a thing of wonder....and he's an ESTJ.

Intellect isn't guaranteed by type.

CJ99

MBTI Type
ENTP
False. My dad's brain is a thing of wonder....and he's an ESTJ.

Intellect isn't guaranteed by type.

Where does your dad live? I want to see this mystical being.

What i meant by that is that most ESTJs seem to have a very different approach to academic stuff than me so that while i can see they are smart i would call then intellectuals do to there way of thinking (though it has many merits and can be extremely intelligent).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP and xNFJ - I'm sorta wary of them cos of much bad experience, but still try to approach each individual with as open a mind as I can manage, which tbh is pretty open. xNFJ's a long established nemesis for me, but I've just recently discovered the toxicity of ENFP's to me.

*sits in the back row plotting on the Q*

ENFPs aren't for internal consumption. Like chrysanthemums.

everyone is what everyone is...except me, im simply awesome and i keep eating so my body keeps producing more awesome by the second making me waay more awesomer than the awesomest person you have ever met.

Look, Guy, we all like you and everything, but I think you left out how awesome you are. The public needs to hear it! Don't hold yourself in check this time! :D Just go for it! Carpe diem and other inspirational stuff!

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP - :happy:

INTJ - :wubbie:

INFJ - :wubbie:

ENFP - :banana: until things get bad-weird!

INFP - varies!

ENTJ - :banana: until things get asshole!

ENFJ - they seem good, but there's something about them ...

INTP - lighten up, intp! :hug: