• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NT on an SF binge

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm there tonight... most of the way through a bottle of wine and a few rum and cokes to start...

What kicks this off for the rest of you? I usually only drink like this when I'm upset about something and I think there may be something bothering me tonight but I'm not sure... do the rest of the NT's get this way too?

Lord have mercy and I have to work tomorrow!

Who's still awake?

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ hah... for those looking for an INTJ who isn't sure what they are feeling, reference above!

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
lol..what happened...time for a blog? or are you scared of google taking over the world and having a profile on you that outlines your entire underwear collection

when this happens to me, i go find some buddies and the russian lady distilled three times for the night ($27 at the nearest liquor store) and the night usually takes a turn for the better

i havent ever drank by meself except once when i mixed beer with orange juice and came up with like the bestest drink in the beer land

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
lol beer and OJ sounds nasty.

I don't drink and blog. Bad, bad habit. I do however drink and post on forums, which may turn out to be as bad.

Frank

My perfect combination used to be about seven beers and a joint.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Its weird when you hit these moments. Completely caught up in the 'S' environment. It rarely happens, but when it does, its always a learning experience.

I know tomorrow I'll regret it, but geez it sure is fun sometimes.

Usually it is when there is something on my mind that I can't fix, no matter how much I think about it like the problem I have now. Other people are always the wild cards...

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
only an intj can down a few rum and cokes and still manage to be able to type well and convey your thoughts articulately. Get a esfp to do that and its like ahjkldfh yooooooooooooooaha haahaha.