• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTPs, Do You Daydream about Relational Issues?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
not , ever/

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
LIE! My feet are weary from all the walking, dancing, swash-buckling I do in your daydreams.

:doh: how many times will i have to tell you: brains aren't long range radio emitters. If you see it in our head, it's yours.

So, dreaming about me?! ;)

Qre:us

:horor: Nightmare

This is sooo not like how Goldilocks' story went down.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:horor: Nightmare

This is sooo not like how Goldilocks' story went down.

goldilocks was a dirty thieving little brat.

[*]And didn't taste that good anyway.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I often daydream about interpersonal & relational issues. Really I daydream about anything that's posing a challenge, problem or needs my attention; systemic logic jumps into the mix when I'm deep in the middle of a technical problem, for instance, but interpersonal issues often rank up there in importance.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
And you ate her anyway! Good luck to you and your diarrhea.
I learned much from wine tasters.
I munch on people, then spit.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I used to daydream a lot about the issues that might arise from being in or seeking a romantic relationship. I'd go through just about every possible scenario, cross referenced with many different kinds of people that I could be in them with, and predict what could happen, how I'd respond, where it'd end up...

Gotta say, that thing they say in some of the NTP profiles, where we go over things in our mind, covering every angle, to such an extent that we don't even really need to DO it, because it's like we've already done it in our heads - like inventing a recipe in your mind and tasting the result so clearly that you don't even need to cook it for real.

Well, I've done that with relationships, and I gotta say it's a large part of the reason why I've been happy not to be in one for many years now, and can't really believe that I'll ever change my mind on that.*

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I daydream about many things that woulda-coulda-shoulda, etc. They don't necessarily include relational issues, but they can.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4

That's one happy turtle.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i dream bout talking to people except they are boring so in my dreams its their face saying my thoughts...its soo much more fun than actually talking to half the tards in my life

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I was just in my yard daydreaming that I lived in Arlen, Texas and I owned my comic book store there and I was giving all the characters from King of the Hill personality appropriate comic books. :huh: