• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What do you look for in a partner?

Cady

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh sweet a ENTP thread!

...male ENTP thread....

:(

I'll go back to my corner now.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
since when has that ever stopped you? it didn't stop the rest of us girls...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lately as it seems, there are only ENTP girls left posting, including me :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I am completely infatuated with an ENTP and need some help in attracting him/understanding him. I have never met someone who can match my wild imagination and silly sense of humor the way he does. He is also incredibly smart and a total geek, which I happen to adore. We seem to have a lot in common aside from his lack of humility. Unfortunately he's very enigmatic and can be shy so I have difficulties trying to figure him out. For all you male ENTPs out there:

What are your turns on and turn offs? Do you have any non-negotiables?

How do you flirt? Is your testing/teasing thing you do flirting or just for your own fun and games?

What do you think of INFPs?? Would you date one? Do we have any particularly attractive qualities to you?

What are your views on sex?

How can someone impress you?

What do you need in a relationship?

Do you prefer monogamy?

Do you find it difficult to date/open up to someone?

Do you lose interest easily? How can someone keep you interested?

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Does he know you like him? Just be youtrself and everything will work out fine.\

These are my requirments though.

But you must be an aquarius, you must live within a 5 mile radius from my house, you must be born 2 years younger than me, and you have to like sushi. You must like to read, be able solve the rubic's cube, your face can't be ugly, and that you must not weight over 60 kg. You must also be rich, intelligent, and knowledgasble. It is best if you can understand everything I say, and be able to predict what i think. You must like swords, everything to do with war and blood, and ethusiastic about the history of my country. If your parent's are part of the CIA or part of a large country's government , this would even be better.

This is not too much to ask right :hi:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
You laugh, but damn are you ENTPs picky. Each and every one of you has the wish list going on.

polariswaterx666

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am completely infatuated with an ENTP and need some help in attracting him/understanding him. I have never met someone who can match my wild imagination and silly sense of humor the way he does. He is also incredibly smart and a total geek, which I happen to adore. We seem to have a lot in common aside from his lack of humility. Unfortunately he's very enigmatic and can be shy so I have difficulties trying to figure him out. For all you male ENTPs out there:

What are your turns on and turn offs? Do you have any non-negotiables? :doh:
Unfortunately anything can be non-negotiables because having limitations isn't really for me and I usually rebel against them.

How do you flirt? Is your testing/teasing thing you do flirting or just for your own fun and games?
I flirt more playful and joking and usually for my own fun and games but also to get her to like me.

What do you think of INFPs?? Would you date one? Do we have any particularly attractive qualities to you?

Needs to be spontaneous and try new things if not I get bored and will move on.

Be themselves and have fun in any situation because I'll be putting that person in some awkward situations regularly.

Someone to maintain the responsibilities of every day life.

Do you prefer monogamy?
I go into the relationship believing in it and about 3-6 months I don't believe in it and break it off. I may be different there I have had one girlfriend that made me only want her.

Depends on the person usually hold back because some of the things I say might be taken the wrong way I feel people out.

Very easy and keep things fresh and active.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)
Hope that helps you out

Sachetan

MBTI Type
ENTP
The person has to be a good person with a big heart. Take a stand for his beliefs, have values of his own apart from the ones the society approves. Intelligence, an open mind and a sense of humor are non-negotiables. Willingness to grow and evolve is also important.

I drop delicate hints, smiles, touches, verbal suggestions. Enough to be noticed but very subtle ones to make sure that I leave the exit door open for my object of desire if he is already taken and I just didn't know that. Sometimes I turn on my charms just to amuse myself when I'm bored. I should do that more often because it seems to work wonders :newwink:

The few INFPs I know make my heart pound and I'm currently seeking a relationship with one. Artistic talent, funniness, intelligence, wide range of knowledge and physical element attract me. I think there's quiet confidence in INFPs and modesty is sexy to me.

I've passed the experimental stage so there has to be an emotional connection before I'll have any. I sometimes think I might be more sex-driven than many of my friends and it certainly is an important part of my life.

With his creative talent, vast knowledge and interest in many areas and beautifully constructed views of the world.

Emotional closeness and partnership. I need to be the number one person in his life.

Do you prefer monogamy?
When in love, sure.

When I fall for a person I lose my usual confidence and get all nervous. Even I don't recognize myself then. Opening up is scary sometimes but worth it. I want a partner who approves me as I am.

I don't since I so rarely get interested in anyone. And when I do get interested the person has already passed a range of "tests". I'll be there as long as my partner invests in our relationship and continues to grow as a person. I need to feel the movement forward. If I get stuck I take a hike.

Permabanned
a partner

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Extreme broodiness. Public sluttyness ( Though in the bedroom private sluttyness with me is a-ok and even encouraged).
Low sex drive.

Dirty/dark humor but not overboard where its just weird. Asking interesting questions. Eye contact and smirking.

INFP, INFJ, and ISFJ are my 'favorite' types romantically. Also, its the types I've had the most chemistry with (thought I doubt that's wholly type related). I have dated one and would do so again if the circumstance happens but I don't accept or reject dating based on typology.

Extremely important and must be frequent.

By doing cartwheels while riding on a unicycle.

Electric chemistry and stability.

Do you prefer monogamy?

Yes because I'm possessive. If I didn't have a possessive instinct I'd be all for polygamy and probably prefer it. Also, I think poly relationships offer their own styles of happiness but I can't rationally see how its good for raising children (if bringing up children is a goal down the road).

Nope

I lose interest but at a gradual rate. Typically it's not the other person's fault. It's mine and probably some deep seeded abandonment issues I have. :shrug:

So it's a combination of both constantly revitalizing the relationship so it stays fresh and desirable. She can also offer great massages.

Permabanned

Extreme broodiness. Public sluttyness ( Though in the bedroom private sluttyness with me is a-ok and even encouraged).
Low sex drive.

Dirty/dark humor but not overboard where its just weird. Asking interesting questions. Eye contact and smirking.

INFP, INFJ, and ISFJ are my 'favorite' types romantically. Also, its the types I've had the most chemistry with (thought I doubt that's wholly type related). I have dated one and would do so again if the circumstance happens but I don't accept or reject dating based on typology.

Extremely important and must be frequent.

By doing cartwheels while riding on a unicycle.

Electric chemistry and stability.

Do you prefer monogamy?

Yes because I'm possessive. If I didn't have a possessive instinct I'd be all for polygamy and probably prefer it. Also, I think poly relationships offer their own styles of happiness but I can't rationally see how its good for raising children (if bringing up children is a goal down the road).

Nope

I lose interest but at a gradual rate. Typically it's not the other person's fault. It's mine and probably some deep seeded abandonment issues I have. :shrug:

So it's a combination of both constantly revitalizing the relationship so it stays fresh and desirable. She can also offer great massages.

+1 4massages

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
I got great influences from sociononics when it comes to relationships. Relations seemed to be a very weird concept to me.
Someone who can take care of my absentmindedness.
I like personalities who are laid back and are interested in my general airy fairy conceptualism.
I'm most certainly able to help with technical difficulties.
ISFJ, I guess.
ISFJs like me and I like them. :blush:
They tend to drag me with them to have a lunch and have good laughs. :D
:bye:

Permabanned
I got great influences from sociononics when it comes to relationships. Relations seemed to be a very weird concept to me.
Someone who can take care of my absentmindedness.
I like personalities who are laid back and are interested in my general airy fairy conceptualism.
I'm most certainly able to help with technical difficulties.
ISFJ, I guess.
ISFJs like me and I like them. :blush:
They tend to drag me with them to have a lunch and have good laughs. :D
:bye:

:rly???:

what if...:ohmy:

...but that means...

Allywally

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
ENTPs....how have your interactions been with ISFPs?

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
Can be quite conflicting.
ENTP: **mumbling incomprehensible abstract bullshit** ...and because of that it is why it is.
ISFP: **Thinks that there is no connection to real life or how to achieve something or do something** WTF! STFU!

Allywally

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
ENTP: **mumbling incomprehensible abstract bullshit** ...and because of that it is why it is.
ISFP: **Thinks that there is no connection to real life or how to achieve something or do something** WTF! STFU!
lol. I quite agree, but they sure are fascinating....

Permabanned

#canconfirm