• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ humor?

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I was going through some of the INTJ forum nonsense when I found something that amused me to no end. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived and giddy.

An INTJ might like you if…
i.…They’re ignoring you on purpose.
ii.…They’re noticing your existence.
iii.…They’re being particularly nice towards you.
iv.…They’re being particularly mean towards you.
v.…They criticize you a little too much.
vi.…They interrupt their reading/writing/drawing studying to talk to you.
vii.…They ask to do the Myers-Briggs test on you.
viii.…They tell you you’re probably an INTJ (a compliment of the highest order)
ix.…You feel that they’re annoyed by you.
x.…They tell you how you can improve aspects of your life.
xi.…They answer the phone.
xii.…They add your name to the list of those who will be spared when they rise to power.
xiii.…They don’t fall asleep while you’re talking.
xiv.…They take the effort to talk to you at all.
xv.…They listen carefully to you without interruption or disagreeing and in the end they smile at you.
xvi.…They stalk you.
xvii.…They smile.
xviii.…They pay a compliment of any kind.
xix.…DON’T BOTHER LOOKING! You won’t be able to tell.
xx.…They tell you about times they came up with a great plan and it worked. Be sure to pick up on this, because by complimenting them, you’ll have them in the palm of your hands.
xxi.…They tell you about a time they actually felt something.
xxii.…They’ll wonder why you were late for something.
xxiii.…They ignore you, think about you often, stalk you and wonder if you notice, and are scared.
xxiv.…They tell you.
xxv.…They try to act like a human around you.
xxvi.…You suspect that they like you.
xxvii.…You think that they are giving you rude glares whenever they look at you.
xxviii.…They put this list somewhere they hope you will find it so they don’t tell you the truth in front of your friends that you’re always around.
xxix.…They stare at you when you talk to them or whenever they have the chance. (They’re not giving you dirty looks or a death glare)
xxx.…They seem to ignore you, but in actuality they’re listening to everything you’re saying with heightened interest.
xxxi.…They are quiet around you.
xxxii.…They analyze everything they say before they say it, and when they do manage to initiate a conversation, an awkward mess of words spills out.
xxxiii.…THEY NEVER EVER CALL YOU OUT OF FEAR.
xxxiv.…They ridicule you in a sarcastic manner, but give your compliments for your ideas and “genius” a few minutes later.
xxxv.…They tell their friends how much of a prick, egomaniac, and self-centered fool you are when they’re oddly attracted to those qualities.
xxxvi.…They can’t look at you while actually speaking to you despite the staring.
xxxvii.…They tell you under their breath that they like you then look away and explain that they hope you aren’t offended but that they’ve decided you should date one of their needy or interesting friends. They’ll probably tell you they will start resolving their feelings within 24 hours and not to worry about them any more. (They will likely start to sync your calendar with that of their needy/interesting friend)
xxxviii.…You can make them smile or laugh.
xxxix.…They recognize your existence.
xl.…They ask you an innocent, often technical question just to talk to you.
xli.…They dissect all the fools and idiots surrounding you.
xlii.…They remember your name, even if they’ve known you for less than a year and you have spoken less than five times.
xliii.…They try to demonstrate their mental abilities.
xliv.…They repeatedly point out hypocritical actions and other inconsistencies in a subject’s behavior (for self-improvement, though it’s often taken as a critique).
xlv.…They give you more than a two word response, and it wasn’t to a school problem.
xlvi.…They come alive when around you, but keep the conversation completely impersonal.
xlvii.…They seek you out even when you don’t know them that well at first, and responds with carefully dedicated persistence to foster the likelihood of continued interactions, whether online or in person.
xlviii.…You can make them act in a manner uncharacteristic of an INTJ.
xlix.…They seem unsure of what to do around you.
l.…They argue with you, let you (think you) won, and continue to talk with you afterwards in a friendly manner.
li....They bother explaining anything at all.
lii.…They start cutting back on the more painful sarcasm.
liii.…They try (key word is try) to be funny without sarcasm.
liv.…They display weird behavior, then observe your response.
lv.…They take more than 20 seconds to respond to an IM.
lvi.…They watch you when you aren’t looking like a fascinating science experiment or a puzzle.

Worst of all – they laugh at this list because its true.

(Info found on INTJ forums)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats a double oxymoron really, ((INTJ humor) being about INTJs) :D (love it !)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's that? It exists? :huh:

Cute list by the way

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Of course it exists. Most just don't perceive it- but INTJ's are often better at finding the humor within their own personality than if other personality types attempted to do so for the INTJ's. Hence the list.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's awesome.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am trying to spell his nick rite since he joined

avol kite shvara

the second v somehow doesnt belong

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
great list. is it true though?

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
great list. is it true though?

For me, most of them. It was compiled by various INTJ's, so I'm assuming that for them, in their own perception, it is true.

It's also a very disheartening list. People apparently don't like being stalked out of interest. D:

Little_Ancient_One

MBTI Type
INTJ
IME, the list is mostly accurate. Although, I can see myself displaying some of the listed behaviors around those I really don't like (i.e. no single indicator is very conclusive).

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
lv.…They take more than 20 seconds to respond to an IM.

is it a sign of weakness if you (i) start IM first

damn that makes it sounds like im in high school

im gonna go copy, paste and save right now...i suspected but wasnt completely sure...and now im sure

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I never really got along with other INTJs.

Most of them are insufferable assholes.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course it exists. Most just don't perceive it- but INTJ's are often better at finding the humor within their own personality than if other personality types attempted to do so for the INTJ's. Hence the list.

Yeah, apparently my post was a perfect example of that.

That's awesome.

+1

It's also a very disheartening list. People apparently don't like being stalked out of interest. D:

I only have a problem when she's actually a problem. Otherwise I suspect my stalkers anyway - if and when they show up that is...

IME, the list is mostly accurate. Although, I can see myself displaying some of the listed behaviors around those I really don't like (i.e. no single indicator is very conclusive).

Hence why a smart person looks for more than one indicator, though that's a good rule for telling if any type likes you.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm impressed by your use of Roman numerals.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

lol, I thought that as I read through the list.

Most of the list is true for me. I've been working on the 'flirting' thing, and really it comes down to finding nonchalant and innocent ways to spend time with them and hoping they like me enough or are brave enough to make a move. That's about as far as I can go in sending out 'I like you' signals :doh:

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
is it a sign of weakness if you (i) start IM first

damn that makes it sounds like im in high school

im gonna go copy, paste and save right now...i suspected but wasnt completely sure...and now im sure

Sign of weakness for who?

Merci beaucoup.

lol, I thought that as I read through the list.

Most of the list is true for me. I've been working on the 'flirting' thing, and really it comes down to finding nonchalant and innocent ways to spend time with them and hoping they like me enough or are brave enough to make a move. That's about as far as I can go in sending out 'I like you' signals :doh:

Misty- I concur.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Well, I found the list hilarious.

Maybe I'm just a closet INTJ. (Hmm)