• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Single ENTPs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why do we never try to reach what we want, but change the world to do exactly the opposite of what we crave ?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Why all the gloom?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got fucked in ventrillo from all sides

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
since when are you single?

to answer your question from a personal standpoint: because I suck.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I got fucked in ventrillo from all sides being the only entp

dude, some people on ventrilo really don't like to hear my voice. and I don't care, I talk anyway. I can't (and won't) be all things to all people.

and I hate that "getting fucked" is a negative term... :cry:

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
dude, some people on ventrilo really don't like to hear my voice. and I don't care, I talk anyway. I can't (and won't) be all things to all people.

and I hate that "getting fucked" is a negative term... :cry:

:( I wish you came on Ventrilo more.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
:( I wish you came on Ventrilo more.

:hug:

Do you go on a lot?

I was on last night - me and Lucrative had a conversation that people were very annoyed with. Oops.

^^ indeed.

You just have to have a little patience with me. I come from a society who taught me nothing interpersonal and I got to learn it all by myself now.

I know the problem with interpersonal relationships in your society. But to be fair - every society, and every person, has their own issues. I'll be patient, if you will be too.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont know.

I better go to psychology central to solve this dont I ?

Thanks for trying tho

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Oops couldnt have been referring to me tho, cause I was offline for the last 5 days !!

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
Why do we i never try to reach what we i want

cowardice? because self-sabotage has became a place of temporary safety?

but change the world to do exactly the opposite of what we i crave?

because you can? a twisted form of self-hatred? because you derive a morbid amusement from it? maybe because what you crave is so easy to acquire or impossible to attain? or maybe you don't really care.

the possibilities are endless, entrop. but there's no need to project your issues onto others.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
cowardice? because self-sabotage has became a place of temporary safety?

how is it safety?

why not a challenge that allows one to stretch his limits and explore just how far he can go

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well since I joined the forums, I figured I am not the only one with that problem.

I am basically over that period of my life, I am just still wondering about it, cause a person close to me is not over it and he is experiencing a similiar form of sabotaging good things that happen to him.

I know aswell that this is no healthy way and is possibly related to feelings of not wanting to take on responsibility or a twisted form of self-hatred. I just am not satisfied with the explanations.

Maybe because they sound like someone has made the whole issue appear to be very easy and not worthy to be thought about.

I myself picture me in the role now, of a person, who has lived through similiar stages in his life. Cause I see myself there now, I would try to make a good example and share my experience with others, who are facing issues, I once faced myself. To do so, you still need to grasp the root of the problem and I think "self-hatred" or "not wanting to take responsibility" are causes, which lead to the problem, but I am looking for the causes which led to the causes.

So I was looking for something like: "Its the Ne, twisted by the Fe constantly looking for new things not settling on something".

----

Basically the discussion is about morales. I am a grown up man know and I have developed a set of standards and morales for myself and I take responsibility serious and can be trusted to follow a clear red line in my emotional reasoning.

What I dont understand is, why, when and what excatly happened to lead to that point and I am basically looking for a in-system deep explanation. That it is a result of growing up, I know myself, but those words are pretty meaningless.

So you have that Ne that constantly likes to compromise topics that look to be ultimately nice, the truth or right, to generate new problems to lead to advancement.

And then suddenly, you compromise your own ability to compromise things, one day in your life and set yourself aswell to so called truths, standards, ultimately nice things, which you always hated and which you declare to be right or good or truthful. And still you know that the very foundation you base your so called morales on, is only possible if you lie to yourself about their "rightness".

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I hope you basically got my point. The question is what brings morales into a person who always dreaded a thing like that.

And the question of course can be expanded to: why does someone quit to always question even good and established systems, for the sake to not compromise them over and over again ?!

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
The question is what brings morales into a person who always dreaded a thing like that.
hey, be proud of yourself that you are growing up and not so afraid of being vulnerable anymore. :D

(p.s. i wrote a long response to your post and deleted it to replace it with that. :D)

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
then it's not really self-sabotage, if that is what you want.

but thats only true if you decide on that before taking action. afterwards its just a face-saving excuse...

unless overcoming challenges is the way you have lived your life and the love-for-challenge is ingrained in your subconscious

overcoming adversity DOES help you grow...sometimes too fast for the society