• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFPs and INTPs

weminuche

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
yeah, the Ne linkage here can be :wubbie: If you're legitimately attracted to her (and its not the charm ENFPs wield.... be careful there), then go for it

Yeah if you arent careful, they will use their mind ray to switch your T to an F, and being in unknown territory, you will do a lot of really irRational things!

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
My ENFP relationship was FAIL. Told myself I'd look for another type to date after that one.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've known ENFP's in my younger years that totally clashed with me. Acting like a bunch of retarded and degrading arses. And becoming all emotional and sobby when I speak my mind about it.

However, in recent years I've come to know and appreciate an ENFP or two as well. :p

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
One of my best friends is an ENFP. It is definitely that crazy Ne. :)

technical

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFP's seem to like me for whatever reason, they're an amiable bunch. My best friend is ENFP and an ENFP acquaintance of mine has a ridiculous crush on me.

joslynk

MBTI Type
INXJ
My ENFP and I do alot of the eye-communication thing too. So much that others notice it and wonder what we're communicating about without actually talking about it. LOL

She actually latched on to me earlier and more intensely than I to her. But she's alot to handle and knows me well enough that if I'm knocked out in the corner and barely functioning, she should leave me alone to recharge. She wears me out. Hah