• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] HEIST!!: Which Type Selections Would Makeup The Most Effective Team To Rob A Bank?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. Please report to the back gate at 11.

Wait 15 minutes for our perimeter surveillance team to assess the area and check for breaches. You will be let-in thereafter.

Black, long-sleeved clothing only.

I used to work in a bank .. Does that help? :devil:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who is charge of gear selection? What types of things do we need? Who utilizes what items, when and what for?

Who's going to get these for the team?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who is charge of gear selection? What types of things do we need? Who utilizes what items, when and what for?

Who's going to get these for the team?

I already said! ISTJ for logistics!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I already said! ISTJ for logistics!

That'll work!

Smoke grenades for screening.

Everyone gets Steyr M1912 sidearm machine-pistol

Strobe temporary non-lethal flash-blinders.

Handcuffs or tie-straps to detain 'heroes'.

Gloves for no traceable prints.

9mm HK MP5s with 30-round clips for close-quarters suppression if we need 'em.

Change of clothes (velcro fasteners for quick changeout) on-hand for reappearance after being spotted if it happens.

Bulletproof Kevlar vests.

Driver gets FN FAL L1-A1 with 7.92mm rounds for rapid-suppression and medium-range targeting. Will provide plenty of shooting accuracy within a 4 city-block range.

ESTP in back of van gets Dillon mini-gun floor-mounted on the bed with 120-degree sweep out the back. Back doors modified with detente stops transverse to back of van. Also gets Tec-9 with shoulder-strap.

Spider-Monkey in the van as our pet. :devil:

Other needed items folks? Seriously. We need effective, efficient execution of the plan.

Our leader Jenocyde doesn't want to leave any stone unturned...

Anything to add? I can't do it all!

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
I, of course, would be in charge of the whole operation. I would plan the whole thing, with help from my INTJ who would know all the systems that we need to circumvent. An ISTP would be the driver, without a doubt. The ESTP would be the one screaming at everyone to get down and stay the fuck down. My ENTJ would methodically go from teller to teller, clearing out all the vaults. Meanwhile, my INTP would be in the van watching on the monitors, remotely overloading the security systems and alerting us all how to crack difficult safes. A couple other ESTPs would be acting as customers and laying on the ground, keeping internal lookout. I would also have an ENFJ in there to act as "good cop" to the hysterical crying women. I may throw in another ENTP in the van for comic relief.

too many people. the operation would fuck up without doubt.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I suppose that could happen..

Consider how actual bank-robber teams determine team size.

Two-part team? One half at a base doing surveillance and communications and the other implementing the plan?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
No, I made sure not to add any ENXPs, so I'm good...

i wouldn't want to be there in the first place. i'd be the boss issuing the heist in the first place :rolli:.

still, there are too many people in that heist, and there are people that will take the fall for that. either revise or find out who is disposable.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7

Perhaps not enough people. Selfishness is the biggest fuckup of them all with these dolts. Would you feel better with an operation of 3 and possibly make 65,000 or an operation of 8 and possibly make 20,000. Remember, all you have to do is outrun your cohorts...not the bear. The most succesful bank robbers only clean about 8,000 per job. The cops tell the media that the operation involved 2 suspects. But we all know it takes a village:)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I, of course, would be in charge of the whole operation.

No, I made sure not to add any ENXPs, so I'm good...

i wouldn't want to be there in the first place. i'd be the boss issuing the heist in the first place :rolli:.

Sour grapes?? :whistling:

It is said that ENTPs, as a whole, are good at identifying talents in others and placing them where best needed. I do believe that I have a winning combination. I, of course, know which people are the disposable ones in case shit goes down. But I would never tell them that. And I would also never tell them what the entire plan is. And I would not even hire them directly in the first place - only through a proxy. You did notice that I did not put myself or my INTJ in an active role, right?

Perhaps not enough people. Selfishness is the biggest fuckup of them all with these dolts.

Banks today are crazy protected and it take more than 2 idiots with a machine gun to get in anywhere.

T

ThatGirl

Jesus people.

Myself, ENTP- cordinator, at least ten miles away from the scene
INTJ- for all the behind the scenes work
ESTP-for all the in front of the scenes work

Keep it small, more people means more chances for someone to fuck up.
Always cover your own ass.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Jesus people.

Myself, ENTP- cordinator, at least ten miles away from the scene
INTJ- for all the behind the scenes work
ESTP-for all the in front of the scenes work

Keep it small, more people means more chances for someone to fuck up.
Always cover your own ass.

I agree with your choices. But you need a few strong arms, pawns and a driver...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
If you cover all your basis that should be all you need. It's in the plan not the people.

Not so sure about that - it also depends on the size of the bank and what they have as far as security measures.

But I guess we'll never know, since I don't plan on bringing this to fruition...

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
avatar7: for your own personal safety against backstabbers as well as improved chances of escaping, you would want to narrow down the number of people to the absolute minimum. then there's also the consideration of the money split. personally, i think internal surveillance is enough if the driver is parked cleverly enough (see below).

1z1sf4g.jpg

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
avatar7: for your own personal safety against backstabbers as well as improved chances of escaping, you would want to narrow down the number of people to the absolute minimum. then there's also the consideration of the money split. personally, i think internal surveillance is enough if the driver is parked cleverly enough (see below).

1z1sf4g.jpg

LOL. That's priceless.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Sour grapes?? :whistling:

It is said that ENTPs, as a whole, are good at identifying talents in others and placing them where best needed. I do believe that I have a winning combination. I, of course, know which people are the disposable ones in case shit goes down. But I would never tell them that. And I would also never tell them what the entire plan is. And I would not even hire them directly in the first place - only through a proxy. You did notice that I did not put myself or my INTJ in an active role, right?

Banks today are crazy protected and it take more than 2 idiots with a machine gun to get in anywhere.

Does this mean I really am an INTJ? :huh: