• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] HEIST!!: Which Type Selections Would Makeup The Most Effective Team To Rob A Bank?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I was thinking...If a group were to rob a bank, Which types would make up the ideal bank-robbing team?

And why for your selections. Thank you.

Shoot!! (pardon pun)

(No there's no deal to rob a bank, nor am I planning a bank heist)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps some combination of NTJ and STP

This makes for a combination of strategists and improvisers who are all analytical. I think you'd get a good combination of focus.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
driver: ISTJ
planner: INTJ
speaker: ENFP
lockpick: ISFJ
additional henchmen: ESTJ

i would NOT pick SPs to rob a bank.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I used to work in a bank .. Does that help? :devil:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awesome analyzing Toon...

I agree with your picks.

Adding to your selections, the STPs would be great in having a finger on the pulse of the second-to-second state of chaos, ready to react instantly to whatever and handle the disarray.

Perhaps some combination of NTJ and STP

This makes for a combination of strategists and improvisers who are all analytical. I think you'd get a good combination of focus.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel really enthused by these...Why each one? What is it about their unique abilities would make them effective in your roles?

driver: ISTJ
planner: INTJ
speaker: ENFP
lockpick: ISFJ
additional henchmen: ESTJ

i would NOT pick SPs to rob a bank.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Awesome analyzing Toon...

I agree with your picks.

Adding to your selections, the STPs would be great in having a finger on the pulse of the second-to-second state of chaos, ready to react instantly to whatever and handle the disarray.

but the SPs would also be the first people to backstab you once you've got the goods.

driver: you need a steady person who won't fuck up. ISTJ is a clear choice.
planner: the mastermind behind the operation. takes all necessary precautions to make things work effectively. has backup plans.
speaker: needs to improvise and keep people down. controls the henchmen (which is why i can allow henchmen to be SJs too) while lockpick and planner go for the goods.
lockpick: needs to be able to crunch any lock fast. observation through listening is essential. locks aren't always logical when you try to pick them.
henchmen: need to follow speaker's orders unquestionably.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think an xNTP could plan the shit out of it, not leaving one stone unturned for any contingency.

I think an xSTJ would be a loose cannon if something went wrong...

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think an xNTP could plan the shit out of it, not leaving one stone unturned for any contingency.

Hands-down agreed...I stand mind-to-mind with you on this one Jeno-*laughing*

I know this one down the street from the Domino sugar plant :2ar15:

I think an xSTJ would be a loose cannon if something went wrong...

Ohh wow! Why?

This is great, really.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Stares at screen in amazement* :thelook:

but the SPs would also be the first people to backstab you once you've got the goods.

driver: you need a steady person who won't fuck up. ISTJ is a clear choice.
planner: the mastermind behind the operation. takes all necessary precautions to make things work effectively. has backup plans.
speaker: needs to improvise and keep people down. controls the henchmen (which is why i can allow henchmen to be SJs too) while lockpick and planner go for the goods.
lockpick: needs to be able to crunch any lock fast. observation through listening is essential. locks aren't always logical when you try to pick them.
henchmen: need to follow speaker's orders unquestionably.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think an xSTJ is not able to think quickly on their feet (I mean, in general...) and they are also prone to lose their temper and act irrational (especially the Es. the Is tend to freeze up.)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I, of course, would be in charge of the whole operation. I would plan the whole thing, with help from my INTJ who would know all the systems that we need to circumvent. An ISTP would be the driver, without a doubt. The ESTP would be the one screaming at everyone to get down and stay the fuck down. My ENTJ would methodically go from teller to teller, clearing out all the vaults. Meanwhile, my INTP would be in the van watching on the monitors, remotely overloading the security systems and alerting us all how to crack difficult safes. A couple other ESTPs would be acting as customers and laying on the ground, keeping internal lookout. I would also have an ENFJ in there to act as "good cop" to the hysterical crying women. I may throw in another ENTP in the van for comic relief.

juggernaut

Permabanned
I, of course, would be in charge of the whole operation. I would plan the whole thing, with help from my INTJ who would know all the systems that we need to circumvent. An ISTP would be the driver, without a doubt. The ESTP would be the one screaming at everyone to get down and stay the fuck down. My ENTJ would methodically go from teller to teller, clearing out all the vaults. Meanwhile, my INTP would be in the van watching on the monitors, remotely overloading the security systems and alerting us all how to crack difficult safes. A couple other ESTPs would be acting as customers and laying on the ground, keeping internal lookout. I would also have an ENFJ in there to act as "good cop" to the hysterical crying women. I may throw in another ENTP in the van for comic relief.

Oh good, I have a job...one way or another.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh good, I have a job...one way or another.

You would also be in charge of doling out the shares according to task completed. And in finding ways to launder that money. And in making sure that we left no evidence behind. Very important stuff, indeed.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

OHH I LOVE THIS!!!...OHHHH!!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ - strategy
ISTJ - logistics
ISTP - wheelman
ENFJ - the "face" man

Then some triggermen (MBTI not needed, mercenary sociopaths if you can get them) for security during the op.