• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT, what type of people do you respect?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I respect people with no fear of death, and high intellect.

Work ethic comes second, as I value intelligence and capability more than a hardworker who can't adapt.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I respect genuine people. It's on a case-by-case basis. I can't really say that there's a "type" of person I respect.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Dean%20Martin.jpg

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
I respect genuine people. It's on a case-by-case basis. I can't really say that there's a "type" of person I respect.

That, and they have to be capable. That's pretty much it, to be honest...

therationaledge

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
People that respect me back unless I have done something to lose it. I respect those that can survive on thier own. Being able to think logically is a plus.

Kangol

MBTI Type
INTP
Those who seem to truly be doing their best to:
a) get the job done optimally or learning how to do so.
b) look out for and take care of others.
c) define themselves through a commitment to acting in manners benefiting not only themselves but, where possible, the innocent, the deserving, and those in need.

To do this requires high intelligence, empathy, and dignity. And it doesn't require a huge salary or saving lives on a regular basis.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Genuine intellectual people.

And people that have been through a lot, and remain optimistically.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
I respect those who take their beliefs seriously, who are honest with themselves and others about the extent of their understanding, and who actively engage with ideas that are critical of what they believe.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I admire competent NTs because I can learn from them.

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger (ENTJ). Just look at that son of a bitch. He went from living in a basement of a shitty house in a post-war Austria to being a Hollywood movie star and a governor of California.

He's the type of guy who gets shit done. He achieves whatever he puts his mind to. And the kind of guy who will fuck you up if you get in his way. A pinnacle of an NT.

I think Putin is pretty awesome too. But he needs to lay off the evil though. Everything is good in moderation. I mean fucking common. Make friends with US already. Why you gotta hold a grudge man? Don't you know that grudge is what destroyed Michael Corleone? An another awesome, yet flawed, INTJ.... *sigh*

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
People whos good at what they do (capable) and people whos kind and modest without asking for anything back. People who overcome challenges and never gives up. And I guess intelligent people.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Generally, anyone willing to entertain and weigh alternative perspectives is OK.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes - competency, self-sufficiency, sincerity and also not taking yourself too seriously - being able to take a joke without getting your knickers in a twist. Being unmaterialistic gets my respect too, as does taking responsibility for your own choices, actions, mistakes and emotions.

I've met people who think that I would be impressed by a lot of education... they found that to me, it's not the size of your diploma, but what you do with it that counts ;)

incomple...

MBTI Type
PINT
I highly respect people who show a certain level of individuality, intelligence and care about others. Basically I respect everyone at least to a basic level unless someone really annoys me, by being violent (in words or physically) for example.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Things I respect:

• Competence
  • Talent
  • Wisdom
  • Knowledge
  • Rational abilities
  • Openness
  • Creativity
  • Kindness
  • Curiosity
  • Perseverance
  • Self-Sacrifice
  • Wit
  • Courage
  • Articulateness
  • Genuine-ness

Qre:us

I respect people with no fear of death, and high intellect.

Work ethic comes second, as I value intelligence and capability more than a hardworker who can't adapt.

Morals (in action) that reflect a direction towards the greater good of humanity, the environment, and all other living things.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
people who have found their niche and excel at it. people who argument well.