• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] XNTJ humor vs XNTP humor

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm funny when I try not to be and vice versa. Unfortunately, I can't control the funniness, otherwise I'd probably get along a lot better in social settings.

I totally wish I could bottle this trait!

It's like, wait...that was funny? Must...analyze...why...

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Diferent. I've seen my ENTJ mom ROFL about things I didn't even lol about.

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
My brother is a an intj, and lots of the times, during conversations, I'll throw in something really random, and I'll think it's hilarious, and usually I'll laugh way more than my brother, who just gives me a strange look, making it all the funnier.

Please ignore the fact that I just typed a very long run-on.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
There's your answer, sweety. One kind I usually get and enjoy, the other..confuses me just as about as much has it makes me laugh :)

well because type has no correlation with humor.
actually hilarity is more closely linked with gender. ime anyway.

wanna know my sense of humor? it's [surprisingly enough] is as selfish as it is generous.
for instance buying several sodas and placing them one per stair the upwards escalator at the mall, while in front of socially-busy teenagers who pay me no mind, and then running ahead and off to the side to watch the soaking.

hm... i guess that's all selfish. it was funny though.