• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT, what is in your imagination?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
My imagination:

money, how people accumulate wealth, innovations in the coming century, why people are so dumb, what will happen 20 years from now and what would I be doing, people flying in sky, what would life be like if I am broke and unemployed, technology and how it all works, whats it like to live your life running from the law.

and workers building a skyscraper, how did those people walk on a steel cable 30 floors above the ground without fear

ancient:

fighting wars, generals, catapult firing burning tar, what would life be like if I am fighting in a war, blood and sepukku, ninjas and asssassinations, what would life be like to live in fear everyday, revolutionaries.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Still trying to figure out how I'm going to go to the bathroom without attracting zombies to my location.

Also, in my imagination I was given a license to kill after I save the world.

and I have the ability to travel to other dimensions and I never come back to this one again. Ever.

And I'm immortal.

And I can read minds.

and I spend my life exploring unchartered worlds.

yeah.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
Flight. Wings. Garden mazes leading to brooks and British gentlemen. Languages I can't read yet, calligraphy in Arabic. Beautifully forged knives reminiscent of scimitars or small ones that can be hidden beneath a jacket. Motorcycles. Fredi (my dog). The warring battle between what I want and what is good for me.

Slowly climbing spiderwebs of thought, following themselves outward until I've forgotten where I began, and start all over again.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh wrong question, worst question to be exact :D

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
funnyfaces6001.jpg

Aleph-One

MBTI Type
INTJ
The glorious resurrection of the slumbering Old Ones who dwell amid the formless void beyond the veil of sleep, whose blasphemous names alone are enough to drive simple men to utter madness.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
20,000 years from now...if people found a way to become immortal. I try to immagine myself looking back.

Seeing the milky way outside of the galaxy.

Skydiving (I eventually wanna do this lol)

I have alot of space imagination. Guess i like to imagine whats beyond our solar system.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I often imagine scenarios with characters from TV shows I like and come up with unlikely crossovers that would never happen. These crossovers involve my favorite characters from different Universes interacting, or if a character I liked got thrown into another Universe, how he or she would respond and what he or she would do. There is just something about crossovers that I love, but often when there are canon crossovers, they never workout. I think a lot about animals in general, how we discovered so many species, how many of earth's oceans are unexplored. What I am going to do with my future, and if it will work out or not.

I have my own characters that I come up with and draw too so I also think about personality traits with my characters and how they interact with each other. I think about crypitds too, and what if they existed. I think about technology too, how people are too wrapped up in it, how likely if things became self aware. It would probably be much different than in the movies.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
50% mechanical and theoretical physics
50% edgy anime fanfiction