User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ

The glorious resurrection of the slumbering Old Ones who dwell amid the formless void beyond the veil of sleep, whose blasphemous names alone are enough to drive simple men to utter madness.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

Permabanned
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*sigh*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

20,000 years from now...if people found a way to become immortal. I try to immagine myself looking back.

Seeing the milky way outside of the galaxy.

Skydiving (I eventually wanna do this lol)

I have alot of space imagination. Guess i like to imagine whats beyond our solar system.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I often imagine scenarios with characters from TV shows I like and come up with unlikely crossovers that would never happen. These crossovers involve my favorite characters from different Universes interacting, or if a character I liked got thrown into another Universe, how he or she would respond and what he or she would do. There is just something about crossovers that I love, but often when there are canon crossovers, they never workout. I think a lot about animals in general, how we discovered so many species, how many of earth's oceans are unexplored. What I am going to do with my future, and if it will work out or not.

I have my own characters that I come up with and draw too so I also think about personality traits with my characters and how they interact with each other. I think about crypitds too, and what if they existed. I think about technology too, how people are too wrapped up in it, how likely if things became self aware. It would probably be much different than in the movies.
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so

You'd rather be controlled by the networks, like the robot that you are. I can hear you buzzing from here. I can smell your circuits. Is there any part of you that's real?

O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High

money, power, etc.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ILI Te

50% mechanical and theoretical physics
    50% edgy anime fanfiction
    Omnivariant

MBTI
    Fool

Everyone laughs at my jokes at work ....