• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Who better to handle 'crazy as a loon?' I'm still waiting to hear which INTP woman flooded his inbox or filed a cybersexual assault complaint with the Madmins to prompt that little outburst. :coffee:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Who better to handle 'crazy as a loon?' I'm still waiting to hear which INTP woman flooded his inbox or filed a cybersexual assault complaint with the Madmins to prompt that little outburst

It was me, sorry.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I am reaaaaaaally beginning to doubt the INTP/ENFJ thing works when it's INTP chick/ ENFJ dude. They seem to resent our lack of uber-girlieness.

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Yeah, I am reaaaaaaally beginning to doubt the INTP/ENFJ thing works when it's INTP chick/ ENFJ dude. They seem to resent our lack of uber-girlieness.

I like thinking women but you're right a girl has to have some aspects of.....well girliness for me to like zem. :)

Long hair is so sexy i loveeeeee it

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

... where uber-girlieness = willingness to be broken down and reconstituted by our wiser ENFJ male overlords, yes. this is correct.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
freaks... :rolli:

=^.^=

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
A cat is fine too...

:laugh:

I noticed thin lips seems to be a characteristic of INTP females.

I definitely do not have thin lips. Must have been the angle.

n609086677_620879_5209.jpg

Fairly old photo, but you see what I mean.

I don't do it to impress others; that would be teh suck. I just happen to like looking a certain way, for myself, as a means of self-expression and identity.. although I learned a long time ago there's no way I'm ever going to have every hair in place and everything perfectly immaculate, like J women are prone to do. More power to them.

This.
Also, if a man cannot hold up a conversation or intrigue me intellectually somehow, it's a no-go. I need to be able to discuss things in depth (some may call it arguing) without any hard feelings. When it comes to a relationship in which I am comfortable, sex is a passion of mine as well. No "cold fish" here.

Alone in public however...I might be described as cold. :huh: When you see somebody with a similar expression to my first photo, with metal music playing loud enough to be audible from her headphones, dressed like a ninja...reactions are mixed but never friendly. heh
When in reality I am probably in a good mood, just chilling, you know?

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
:laugh:

I definitely do not have thin lips. Must have been the angle.

n609086677_620879_5209.jpg

Fairly old photo, but you see what I mean.

This.
Also, if a man cannot hold up a conversation or intrigue me intellectually somehow, it's a no-go. I need to be able to discuss things in depth (some may call it arguing) without any hard feelings. When it comes to a relationship in which I am comfortable, sex is a passion of mine as well. No "cold fish" here.

Alone in public however...I might be described as cold. :huh: When you see somebody with a similar expression to my first photo, with metal music playing loud enough to be audible from her headphones, dressed like a ninja...reactions are mixed but never friendly. heh
When in reality I am probably in a good mood, just chilling, you know?
You look borderline INFP. You SURE you're a NATURAL INTP? you don't have a learned T?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Jesus! You are annoying! Do ENFJ men boys make a special effort to irritate INTP women or what?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
^ Jesus! You are annoying! Do ENFJ men boys make a special effort to irritate INTP women or what?

That's no way to speak to your ideal match. Girl, we gotta work on your cute giggle response!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You look borderline INFP. You SURE you're a NATURAL INTP? you don't have a learned T?

Are you kidding? You're actually going to use lip thickness to judge T vs. F with someone you've never met?

:popc1:

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm just using principles of Physiognomy. INFP females I've seen have full lips. If you INTP's came out your houses and met many people you'd understand. But I know you each have like 5 good friends. ;p jk ;)