• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 1st one seems pretty accurate.

Yes... and interestingly, she seemed to be fairly decent with makeup, looked feminine, and had decent inflection in her voice too. :shock:

.... gotta love the stereotypes.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
To be honest I'm sorta curious too :huh:...Pardon the bluntness, but are they as unkempt as their male counterparts? I just can't imagine an INTP putting a lot of work into her appearance just to be popular with other people. An xNTJ may only do so for the sake of ambition. ENTPs are Extroverted so they want to associate with others. INTPs don't seem to have a reason other than to attract the opposite sex.

You'll just never know until you test it out!

mmm.... I like cats!
A cat is fine too...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
liar. i said you look like mary ingall's badass evil twin. and, i still think that.
I stand corrected. I guess I just assumed you meant the distant blank expression since I see no other resemblance.
I noticed a thin top lip. I think I'm on to something here!
nope. You are reading waaay too much into this. Also if you want to have a conversation with an intp female, talking about her looks isn't a good place to start.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I stand corrected. I guess I just assumed you meant the distant blank expression since I see no other resemblance.

no, no. i stand corrected. apparently, you are blind.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does this mean you'll respect mine if I say you are ugly?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Why not. I often smile IRL, but if I'm thinking, then who knows what my expression is. If I have to think mid-conversation, I'm generally staring at the ceiling or out the nearest available window. I get accused of being bored/angry/annoyed in meetings when in actual fact I'm fascinated and thinking hard. *grin*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does this mean you'll respect mine if I say you are ugly?

Since I doubt you've ever seen me, I'd assume you were just trying to get on my good side.
Evil twins don't have good sides.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since I doubt you've ever seen me, I'd assume you were just trying to get on my good side.
Evil twins don't have good sides.

Neither actually, haven't seen you and wasn't trying to get on your good side. :p

It was an assault on your method of evaluating someone elses opinion with your own standards. But in a most light-hearted manner nonetheless. :yes:

(I'm definatly trying to get on your better bad side now though.)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In addition to Guf's post: But I'm sure they'll leave your brain untouched.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would have thought it would be useless to them myself. :p

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Dear Jonathan,
I'll give some hints to help you: click my profile. Or better still - Jennifer's.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why not. I often smile IRL, but if I'm thinking, then who knows what my expression is. If I have to think mid-conversation, I'm generally staring at the ceiling or out the nearest available window. I get accused of being bored/angry/annoyed in meetings when in actual fact I'm fascinated and thinking hard. *grin*
Smiling + thinking is tricky. We're not as good at multitasking as most women.
Would have thought it would be useless to them myself. :p
He is conflating women with booze. He does that sometimes.

It was an assault on your method of evaluating someone elses opinion with your own standards.
Whose standards should I use?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Smiling + thinking is tricky. We're not as good at multitasking as most women.

Oh, I'm fine with multi-tasking for fairly mindless things, like switching between various documents I'm writing/editing. But thinking seems to take up most of the processing power and there isn't anything much left over to remember to be mindful of body language.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just can't imagine an INTP putting a lot of work into her appearance just to be popular with other people.

I don't do it to impress others; that would be teh suck. I just happen to like looking a certain way, for myself, as a means of self-expression and identity.. although I learned a long time ago there's no way I'm ever going to have every hair in place and everything perfectly immaculate, like J women are prone to do. More power to them.

INTPs don't seem to have a reason other than to attract the opposite sex.

See above.
(Honestly, I'm LESS likely to do it to attract the opposite sex. Screw them, why should I advertise myself as someone I'm not, to enter a LTR where I am expected to be something I'm not forever because I falsely advertised myself? That's pretty irrational. No, it really is all about me [not anyone else]. ;) )

There is a curious kind of passive impatience with the effort of actually having to turn their thoughts into speech. And an apparent difficulty with the discipline of maintaining a train of thought for more than two seconds. Not at all engaging. Jeez, we are sooooo boring!!

really? I found the two small excerpts I listened to pretty fascinating, I was following their thought processes and it was interesting to hear it unfold and for me to to recognize stuff in it. The one girl was very articulate and took care with her words.

nope. You are reading waaay too much into this. Also if you want to have a conversation with an intp female, talking about her looks isn't a good place to start.

I agree with that... unless there's some finesse involved. (If you want me to delete your PMs from OKCupid, start with something like, "Wow, you are so pretty/hot, wanna chat?"

No, no they totally fuck the shit out of [your brain].

^^^^ This is the sort of pickup line on OKC that gets a second look. ;)
ps. Thank you!