• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

ThinkingAboutIt

MBTI Type
INTP
From the outside looking in, this conversation reminds me of when I flick prey in a spiders web...and jonathan is the prey...:)

:popc1: Carry on!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeeeeeeeeah, I don't have thin lips, but thanks for playing.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sometimes I'm tempted to take a day off and hang out in the science building at the local campus for kicks. Why?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Sometimes I'm tempted to take a day off and hang out in the science building at the local campus for kicks. Why?

You're hoping to find an INTP woman, but you can't find any because women on the street are reluctant to let you measure their lips for some reason.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Good thinking! Wednesday is "She Blinded Me with Science!" Day, fyi.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're hoping to find an INTP woman, but you can't find any because women on the street are reluctant to let you measure their lips for some reason.

Eh, something tells me waylaying girls in the halls of a University isn't a very effective means of doing anything other than getting into the wrong kind of trouble... :rofl1:

Good thinking! Wednesday is "She Blinded Me with Science!" Day, fyi.

No, that's mace, not necissarily science... :doh:

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
You look borderline INFP. You SURE you're a NATURAL INTP? you don't have a learned T?

:shock:

I am definitely an INTP. My best friend is an INFP. She has fuller lips than I do. :rolleyes:

The point I would like to make, however, is the fact that I look borderline one thing or another through a small sample of photographs is no way to judge.
If anything I have a learned Fe. By learned, I mean like a 3-year-old operating a fire hose. But yeah.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That turtle looks happy...

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
OM NOM NOM NOM

turtle-nom-nom-nom-01.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My next-door neighbors growing up had a turtle. It stayed in their yard. Till that fateful day with the lawnmower...

It's always nice to see someone come out of their shell.

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP women look like regular women, except they don't know how to put on makeup. Look for messy lipstick - otherwise they look pretty normal and you'll have to wait til they speak

BS. If I wore lipstick I'd make sure it was done correctly. Btw, it's not nice to equate a personality type with the crazy crackwhore type.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BS. If I wore lipstick I'd make sure it was done correctly. Btw, it's not nice to equate a personality type with the crazy crackwhore type.

yeah, if I look like a crazy crackwhore, it's more out of choice than compulsion or ineptitude, k thnx.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I didn't know INTP's had a specific look to begin with. I figured they just look like women. :rolleyes2:

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I webcamed myself speaking supposedly to upload on Youtube. I saw that I looked like just any other girl, but I had some sort weird way of speaking i.e. very articulate in terms of word choice and sentence construction, but I was very abstracted. My gaze were detached, my facial expression was on 'poker face' mode throughout, and I would pause occasionally and my eyes would flit whenever I was thinking of something to say, or how to continue my train of thought - which was the whole time.

Am I the only INTP woman who wonders if she has Asperger's?

No ma'am. Many a time I have contemplated whether or not I was on the autism spectrum. I don't know if it was the absent-mindedness, the social isolation and ineptitude or just the fact that I was always sort of strange, but I have definitely wondered. The only difference is that I'm aware of my awkwardness, but just do not seem to care.

I don't think many people with Asperger's actually realize that what they do is atypical. By that same token, if one suspects that they have Asperger's, it is likely they don't.