• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only blue and runvardh go out in the buff.

Why do you think I'm blue?

(I hope people aren't taking me seriously. I am fully clothed at this time. Promise. :ninja:)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine too (at home), except no PJs, just undies.
Unless I'm out at play, of course. Only blue and runvardh go out in the buff.

I don't go out like that, but I also don't go out much. When I do head out though I still either dress more professionaly unless I'm going to be getting sweaty and dirty. I have jeans for that.

Why do you think I'm blue?

(I hope people aren't taking me seriously. I am fully clothed at this time. Promise. :ninja:)

It's too late, they've already homed in on it...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I don't go out like that, but I also don't go out much. When I do head out though I still either dress more professionaly unless I'm going to be getting sweaty and dirty. I have jeans for that.
I suppose it's easier for men to have their work clothes double as their play clothes. not so much for the ladies.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also don't go out much. When I do head out though I still either dress more professionaly unless I'm going to be getting sweaty and dirty. I have jeans for that.
Or that strapless number...for really special occasions. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I suppose it's easier for men to have their work clothes double as their play clothes. not so much for the ladies.

For as much as I'm out, I don't get to play as much as I'd like. Too many wet blankets in my current RL social group.

Or that strapless number...for really special occasions. ;)

I don't have the figure for that. I end up wearing my "Dr. Baltar" jacket with a tie, off-white shirt, and grey pants.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When do you wear hair? :p

It's growing back right now. I'm in the wedding party for my roommate's marriage and his g/f is not too keen on having a skinhead in the photos.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:horor:

hairless pussies are scary!

hairless-cat.jpg

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Idk why you INTP's here think I'm trying to flirt/hook up with you etc. WE ARE ON A FORUM. I go to girls in real life that I am interested in. So calm down and don't flatter yourself <3 :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
this should end up well.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL. The ENFJ doth protest too much, methinks.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Idk why you INTP's here think I'm trying to flirt/hook up with you etc. WE ARE ON A FORUM. I go to girls in real life that I am interested in. So calm down and don't flatter yourself <3 :)

Where did this come from? Are INTP ladeez PMing you like mad?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NoooOoOoOo Jonathan please do not scorn me i kint live without ewe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life has no meaning! If you don't come back, I will have to put Madame Butterfly on the stereo and curl up in a ball in my bathrooooom!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
NoooOoOoOo Jonathan please do not scorn me i kint live without ewe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life has no meaning! If you don't come back, I will have to put Madame Butterfly on the stereo and curl up in a ball in my bathrooooom!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL.

The irony is that when you break out the hysterics, you come closer to ENFJ language. They may ease up on the censure then.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crazy like ze foxette.