• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Puzzles

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This discussion in a nutshell to me is (If I'm wrong, please clarify :p ):

INTP's are wrong, I can't prove them wrong but they're so stubborn they're not changing their opinion towards mine. They're stuck in their ways.

But that is just flawed on so many levels and I realize that can't be what you mean, but it looks like it. You seem to assume here that your opinion is the only right opinion.

You should be like: INTP's have a different opinion then I have. Well, they have theirs, I have mine. We can consider each others opinions and maybe reach a consensus or we can not.

It's not a question of being rigid. It's a question of being realistic.

edit: For clarification.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
This discussion in a nutshell to me is (If I'm wrong, please clarify :p ):

INTP's are wrong, I can't prove them wrong but they're so stubborn they're not changing their opinion towards mine. They're stuck in their ways.

But that is just flawed on so many levels and I realize that can't be what you mean, but it looks like it. You seem to assume here that your opinion is the only right opinion.

no, INTPs assume INTPs accept only logical solutions, even though there has been no deductive proof ever that anything in our universe was based on logic. what greater fallacy could there be?

but honestly it's not that you cling to your logic that pisses me off. ENTPs, INTJs and ENTJs arguably do too, yet their statements are either expressed better or simply follow a thread that connects better. yours don't. tell me why.

You should be like: INTP's have a different opinion then I have. Well, they have theirs, I have mine. We can consider each others opinions and maybe reach a consensus or we can not.
It's not a question of being rigid. It's a question of being realistic.

wait, you're tell me what i should be like? so not only do you not see that you are not always right (and when you're wrong, you try to hide it), you also act condescending towards people? you must have lots of friends. :rolli:

but you're right, it is a question about realism. you believe in realism perhaps more than you believe in logic. this is your Si judgment, and this is why i don't bother arguing with you. i cannot reach another conclusion.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Either I have no idea what you're saying or you have no idea what I'm saying. In any case, it's pretty clear we have completely different opinions regarding this that do not even touch. :p

Also, I didn't as much mean what your approach should be for you. I was trying to point out my viewpoint of how one should look against this subject in my opinion. It wasn't a means to try and tell you you're doing it wrong. But a point I wanted to make to try and make my view clearer on this.

I've no means to connect to your arguements. Because I have the feeling you're not letting me.

yet their statements are either expressed better or simply follow a thread that connects better. yours don't. tell me why.

They connect fine for me. So key must be misunderstanding. Either or perhaps both ways.

Ultimatly this discussion is flawed regardless as it starts off by stereotyping. But I let that slip because I wanted to try and understand where your opinion comes from. But I seem to have been met with the very rigidity you speak off that INTP's have towards me. Unless " i don't bother arguing with you" has some hidden other meaning.

By the way, I'm not trying to be condensenting or offensive towards you in any way. I'm just honestly trying to get to the bottom of this. But you're not letting me, so fine, it ends then. :p

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
feel free to post your entire train of thought here. don't make me act like an external limiter, i'll filter away what i consider "utter bullshit" from your statements. believe me, i'll be a happy man if you can prove me wrong.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, jigsaw puzzles can be really fun. Especially if I like what the picture is of. Brainteasers, word searches can also be a great exercise for the brain. It can help prepare it for the important stuff, but still a great way to pass the time. There is a certain satisfaction when they are complete. In general, I am satisfied when a long, tedious task is finally done, then I can look back on my work. The challenge is part of the appeal of them but there is a lot of mixed stuff when it gets too challenging.

A little annoying when certain parts of it take a million years but with practice, you get better at them.