• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs what do you spend most of the time thinking about?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Ways to save the human race, which could fall under SOOOO many different systems it's really easy to spend all your time thinking about them. Should we live like they did in 1984, Brave New World, Gundam, BAAAH!

Systems of government and possible efficient systems.

The downfall of bureaucracy.

The downfall of racism.

The downfall of ignorance.

...Boobs.

How much I should be studying but never am/will.

Food. Oh god yes, food. I want some fuckin' PIZZA!

Odd dreams/daydreams/possible incorporation into stories I could write.

The future, the past.

Time travel and its consequences-->Alternate realities

Space and space travel, space colonization, radiation shielding.

How to use primitive technology to make some modern technology equivalents in the case the fabric of space-time opens up and I'm sent hurtling into the past. #'_'#

Current games/manga/anime I've got time invested in.

Philosophy. Etc.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Ways to save the human race, which could fall under SOOOO many different systems it's really easy to spend all your time thinking about them. Should we live like they did in 1984, Brave New World, Gundam, BAAAH!

Systems of government and possible efficient systems.

The downfall of bureaucracy.

The downfall of racism.

The downfall of ignorance.

...Boobs.

:rofl1: Look at that chain, you are such an NT!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Any kind of wonderfully complex system, mostly physics or sex. Sometimes all at once.

Why hello Planck's constant. How you doin'.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
The nature, and method, of expression -- especially as pertains to the subconscious.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
How I'd drop a deuce in the event of a zombie apocalypse without alerting the outside world to my presence since my survival plan doesn't include a bathroom (stupid no upstairs bathroom:doh:).

The rest of the plan is perfect except for that one detail.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Love, sex, love, philosophy, existential questions, sex, sex, violence, love, money, how I need to figure out how to live forever, love, sex, family.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
i spend most of my time thinking about whatever can be most interesting to me at the time, or whatever pops into my head.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
The various ways of becoming a Japanese demon.

Well... that and world domination.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
-the imminent (and sometimes not-so-imminent) future.
-guys.
-murder.

R

Riva

One of the biggest NT flaws, imo.
It's an acquired taste too.
Earlier in life, "being in the moment" can seem almost repulsive due to its thoughtlessness.

so you are saying this is only a NT issue.

Being in the moment - is the core of meditation(vipassana) in Buddhism.

This i think is the reason i find is so hard to practice Buddhism.
I wanna be in the moment, and i convince myself that it is the right thing to do.
that all emotions, sensations, feelings, thoughts are temporary
and that Logically It will feel like heaven on earth to live in the present moment. Because seeing emotions, feelings, sensations and thoughts as temporary occurrences would make me not succumb to all the burdens which are brought to you as a result of it.

But 30 seconds later I find myself thinking, why should i not be thinking, cus thinking is so fulfilling.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Life, the universe, and everything.

(someone had to say it) :devil:

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
Really small/strange details like the triangle of blue paint on my friend's ankle. It looks pretty, but how did it get there? We used paint but it was on a table, far away form ankles... Sometimes I fill in the blanks in my head myself.
Writing
The sky. For some reason the sky never looks "real" enough to me, even in real life. In certain places it looks very real but where I live it looks like a computer generated gradient.
What I should be doing but probably am not.
Stories...
Psycholgy
Do I actually know what chaos theory is? Does it really involve butterflies or am I just making this up? (substitute "chaos theory" with a lot of things and that takes up a good chunk of my time...)
Colors. Certain things remind me very strongly of certain scenes or colors and no, I do not have synesthesia, though I sometimes wish I did.
would what i'm thinking right now make sense in writing?
Am I good enough to write for money?
What the hell am I going to do to earn money?
Involuntarily picturing people in various states of undress. This is often Not Fun, At All. Why my brain selects these people I do not know.
How I'm going to get to sleep.
How could I draw this?
What would it look like if I based a comic character on her?

This is enough, I think.
Often all this will cross my mind while I'm desperately trying to finish a math exam that determines my placement in maths next year. The more I try to block it out the more it comes flowing in.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
One of my favorite (and most relaxing) pastimes is staring off into the sky, so a good portion of my day is usually spent thinking about the contents therein. Stuff like cloud classification, what is causing the color of the clouds, what the color signifies in colloquial terms and if this is congruent with the scientific meaning, and so on.

I also like to imagine fantasy scenarios involving one or more people that I know. For instance, one of my ongoing scenarios involves the invasion of my university area by zombies. Silly, I know, but still really really fun to think about. Especially thinking about how you would get out, and how other people might behave and what you'd have to do with them/what roles each person would assume. And if I'd be okay shooting a close friend if they were infected.

I also like to think about my future, and what I'll be doing/what I'd like to be doing.

Of course, this doesn't capture half of what goes on inside my head on a daily basis, but it's a glimpse. Oh, and I forgot to mention, analyzing people's behavior in order to type them occupies a significant portion of my daily thoughts. It's just fun.