• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Away for a while

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Chatting here with friends, reading, writing etc.. is big part of my day, especially last 2-3 weeks when I've had the flu, having mostly been stuck at home. Now I really have to get out of habit of spending too much time in here, so I'm officially declaring I'm an ass if I come here in the next 30 days.

Even if anonymous or from a proxy.

(I didn't find the "away" thread.)

To make this thread server a useful purpose, how do you alter your routines to freshen up your mind? Do you cut yourself from activities? To do what?

I'll see you in a month.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
swim, best way to clear your head.

search "things to do without......." on google.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i just found out this past weekend that adventure sports make me come alive

so guess what im doing every weekend till the end of august

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait... if you aren't coming back for 30 days will you even get to see my awesome reply?

L

Lasting_Pain

I took a break too, but I am back now. Enjoy yourself, I know I did.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ According to the time you posted that message above me, it was 5:21 p.m when you posted that. And this thread was created 5-21!