• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do N and T really go together?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
What makes the OP think that F does not prune N input?

It still does. It just has different criteria.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
It does Hap... except for most abstract problems, F values don't get involved. Slower working tertiary and shadow T means more time for N to mess around.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did you mean less common? If so, as per this website the order would actually be SJ, SP, NF, NT, with there being approximately 7 percent more SP women than NF women. And the same order for men.

Yes, I did mean less common. Thanks.

And as for stats...I'm not sure which is correct, really. I think I know more NF women than SP personally, but that's not really much to go on by itself.

I got that info from the wiki on MBTI, but it could be wrong. Perhaps the sample size of 3000 people was too small.