• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Movies that get the INTJ sobbing

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, just for the hell of it, here's what happens when I talk to ENTPs:

(They're young so forgive them, but) their ideas are usually really big, wholistic, but really, really ill-defined. Sections of the whole pop up without warning and I really have to restrain myself from saying, "But, but, but... what are you talking about?" I know there's a "whole" somewhere in there, or at least a topic heading, and I exhaust myself either trying to get that main idea stated, or trying to ignore the main idea and keep playing with the fragments they toss out.

Or, it's fun, lots of banter back and forth, usually ending with a stalemate and a sense of something missing.

Both of these tend to turn me inward, which I figure is Fi whining to me about lack of resolution and camaraderie.

Coz see, if I'm expressing my feeling at all, it's coming out as Te, and doing whatever Te does to create order, resolution, direction, whatever. But mostly I just get pwned. And, these ENTPs I know are teenagers. Gawd help me if I ever meet a capable and confident older version of the type.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
LOL...that sounds like me three years ago...shit comes out but it makes sense to nobody but me...but its ok, the longer the ENTPs live, the more they realize that they have to put a filter somewhere between their brains and the mouths

only if god gave us something that could control what came out of our mouths...but everyones not that lucky you know...

hint: im sure camaraderie exists, or the ENTPs probably won't expose themselves to you that blatantly....if nothing else, they definitely respect your smarts

I'm expressing my feeling at all, it's coming out as Te
it does...maybe it was after observing you INTJs that someone came up with the whole actions speak louder than words thing

sometimes when my INTJ and i get into those stupid arguments about what sock color is better, i always come out on the top
so now sometimes, i intentionally make myself look like an idiot...funny thing is, she knows that and, i THINK, appreciates it...i guess she sees that as a reciprocation of her own Te