• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Movies that get the INTJ sobbing

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't cry at all so I don't because of this reason eather. Actually I am a big fan of movies.

But I watched Titanic just because I was curious about what is so special about that movie. I rolled eyes on most of the scenes.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've seen an INTJ in rage and near crying. I'd say taking a picture of that would be damn cruel and inconciderate. But I'm an F, so what do I know... *shrug*

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Now that you say that, I must admit that I've never ever seen my closest INTJ friend crying, and I know him since childhood. He can emulate some emotions, though... but not this one.

This is a very disturbing thought. :huh:

My best friend may be a real freak of nature.
Or perhaps he has brain damage...

I hope there is a rational answer for that.

L

Lasting_Pain

I've seen an INTJ in rage and near crying. I'd say taking a picture of that would be damn cruel and inconciderate. But I'm an F, so what do I know... *shrug*

He or she must be crying.

Nah, it more of a Pain kind of thing. I am a very twisted individual. Do not take my opinions and generalize them to the whole NT clan. Sadly my characteristics do not match with the general public.

Just because you are a F does not mean that you are naive on this subject, just means you are caring and considerate. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He or she must be crying.

Nah, it more of a Pain kind of thing. I am a very twisted individual. Do not take my opinions and generalize them to the whole NT clan. Sadly my characteristics do not match with the general public.

Just because you are a F does not mean that you are naive on this subject, just means you are caring and considerate. ;)

Eh, I half figured it was twisted humour, I just know I've seen it. That situation was ugly and I don't want to ever go through it myself; I don't think I'd maintain as much dignity as he did that day.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Now that you say that, I must admit that I've never ever seen my closest INTJ friend crying, and I know him since childhood. He can emulate some emotions, though... but not this one.

This is a very disturbing thought. :huh:

My best friend may be a real freak of nature.
Or perhaps he has brain damage...

I hope there is a rational answer for that.

Well, if your friend is a freak of nature then I am freak of nature as well.
I am sorry but I don't cry. I simply don't have the need.

But I don't understand why people see this as such a big deal.

L

Lasting_Pain

Eh, I half figured it was twisted humour, I just know I've seen it. That situation was ugly and I don't want to ever go through it myself; I don't think I'd maintain as much dignity as he did that day.

An INTJ can control his or her emotions quite well.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
or completely fail at them

Yeah it seems to be a black and white distinction, total fail or good control. It seems to depend on how stressed they are etc, or just how emotional the situation is.

As for INTJs crying, you probably don't see them crying because they don't want you to see (this is assuming that they do cry). I haven't got pics for you, but I've got two INTJ friends, one of which has cried in front of me 3 times (male), the other who has cried near me twice (female), for her one of these times was freaking out over a relationship issue and the other was with family problems.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Yeah it seems to be a black and white distinction, total fail or good control. It seems to depend on how stressed they are etc, or just how emotional the situation is.

As for INTJs crying, you probably don't see them crying because they don't want you to see (this is assuming that they do cry). I haven't got pics for you, but I've got two INTJ friends, one of which has cried in front of me 3 times (male), the other who has cried near me twice (female), for her one of these times was freaking out over a relationship issue and the other was with family problems.

im not so sure...i have had one tell me that they woke up in the middle of the night and sobbed for a good hour...for no apparent reason

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well AntiSocial, I guess you are a freak of nature.

No, his name actually tells more about why he has never dealt with the instinct to cry within himself. I'm guessing that he's not connected to anything enough that could possibly allow for it. Not calling it bad, it just is what it is.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
No, his name actually tells more about why he has never dealt with the instinct to cry within himself. I'm guessing that he's not connected to anything enough that could possibly allow for it. Not calling it bad, it just is what it is.

Are there any chances that you came across one post of mine posted not so long ago ?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are there any chances that you came across one post of mine posted not so long ago ?

I think I saw a few where you stated you had no friends, only your mother to judge NFs from for a real life example. I also believe I've seen you post something about wanting to build a few connections once you have an idea on how you want to do it. If I'm wrong I can be corrected.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think I saw a few where you stated you had no friends, only your mother to judge NFs from for a real life example. I also believe I've seen you post something about wanting to build a few connections once you have an idea on how you want to do it. If I'm wrong I can be corrected.

You are right I said that and I mean what I said.