• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Female ENTJ + ENTJ/ ESTJ?

Vanitas

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(Disclaimer : I know that matches according MBTI types is vague and unreliable most of the time, but why not keep the possibility open? : ] )

I was googling female ENTJ and there's this one site that listed different compatible types for male and female ENTJs. The male has 3-4 more options (including the NFs), while for female ENTJ the (most?) compatible matches is either another ENTJ or an ESTJ. I haven't heard of such suggestion before and find it intriguing.

Do you agree? Disagree? Think it's suicidal/ masochistic?

Should be outlawed for it'd jeopardize the community's safety?

As far as I can tell, it could be.. volatile. But that might not be a bad thing. ; )

juggernaut

Permabanned
My dad's an ENTJ and I can say, without equivocation, there isn't another man on the planet I despise as much. I wouldn't dream of trying to have a relationship with another ENTJ. Love the INTs and NTPs, but ENTJ males are just too much for me. Two big stubborn steamrollers in one relationship is one too many.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard NFs can work with some maturity on both sides. Especially helps if they're working in somewhat of a similar direction in life.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where's the site? What's the author's justification?

The fact that the site's opened up several more possibilities for the male ENTJ suggests he is making assumptions of the female ENTJ and appropriate gender roles. I'd be interested to hear his reasoning.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This got me thinking... What about two gay ENTJs/ESTJs? What the heck would that be? :huh: With the whole gender roles thing etc playing in.

juggernaut

Permabanned
This got me thinking... What about two gay ENTJs/ESTJs? What the heck would that be? :huh: With the whole gender roles thing etc playing in.

You'd have the same problem. It's not just a gender/culture problem. It's a difficulty that arises when two very strong, unyielding personalities are caught under the same roof. Two captains at the helm leave you with no crew and a rapidly sinking vessel.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"They call me Skippy, the one man crew. No passengers allowed!"

Wow, no wonder I'm single... :D

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i keep thinking ENTJs are raging beasts that need taming. i want to try one just for the ride. i also think they hold a lot of temperament/passion that they just don't show often enough.

juggernaut

Permabanned
:laugh: I don't rage. I just get shit done. Usually very quietly and deliberately. If you get in my way, you may find yourself in an unpleasant position, but I never rage.

ComplexMango

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I've actually wondered about ENTJ-ENTJ pairing also... on one hand, its tempting to think about being with someone who really 'gets' you, as well as someone you can admire (HARD TO FIND! - presumably, an ENTJ would share common values and a similar commitment to living life both responsibly and to the fullest).

As a guy, however, I feel like I'm intense enough for an entire truck load of individuals. I'd like to think of my home as a refuge - away from the madding crowds, my own personal oasis. I think I need someone who can help me redirect my energies into more laid-back and light-hearted perspectives, and a female ENTJ might simply be unable to do so.

----------

So in a nutshell, I have to admit I have no idea what MBTI or KTS type would be the right fit. I just know that SJs are completely out, and INTJs would probably be a nightmare. I've had fulfilling relationships with an I/ENFP and an I/ESFP - but both had their problems too, especially the latter.

Over time, I find myself getting more and more disillusioned with S types, since there seems to be a real barrier with regards to visibility/ understanding. At the same time, I am wary of Fs - so does that only leave NTs?

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
my mother is an ENTJ paired with an INTJ.
she definately runs the house, but somehow very quietly and behind the scenes. my dad is also very low key.
I don't know how they are so quiet and yet so intense together. Scares the shit out of an SFP

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
"Agape" love can make any relationship work. It takes two baby. But if you are strong enough and willing enough. One can do it.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
A female ENTJ I know tends to be attracted to other EXTJs. The whole getting stuff done and appreciating similar tendencies thing. What she likes in herself, she admires in other people. She also sometimes says she'd be better off alone. Which I think is Fi flaring up.

To me it looks like ExTJs together would get halfway to where they'd really want to be. They'd end up rich, possessed of much material success, and quite possibly completely satisfied as far as they knew. And still searching anyway. But they'd have their work.

cheerful-pessimist

MBTI Type
ENtJ
Enneagram
8w4
I don't think I would like another ENTJ. It would turn into a competition, and I would hate it if he tried to get the better of me. I'm usually attracted to NF types.

spx

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Vanitas said:
As far as I can tell, it could be.. volatile. But that might not be a bad thing. ; )
This is exactly what I would theorize :) However we usually tend to clash within 5 minutes of meeting each other, and I end up dating the cute introverts :p

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I actually have never met an ENTJ guy. :eek:

I don't think I would enjoy a relationship with another ENTJ. I thrive off of a challenge, especially in romantic situations, so having someone who did agree with everything I said (much like my female ENTJ friend), I would find myself quickly becoming bored - or worse, starting a conflict just to feel some sort of passion. Eh, maybe that isn't derived from my personality but more of a deep character flaw. Baahaha.

I tend to go towards the nerdy introverts with me wearing the pants in almost every instance.