• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs how do you stop yourselves being assholes

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I'll stop being an asshole when everyone else stops being an idiot.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
same way you stop yourself doing anything that's bad for you: self-awareness, integrity, discipline.

Also, a strait jacket, a pair of compression socks, and a paper weight with a dandelion fluff sealed inside given to you by an old gypsy witch. You know. The basics.

*puts a frog in Digest's skivvies*

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
300px-Censorship_for_Dummies.png

:jew:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Noone ever said to me that I am an asshole. Therefore, I dont feel talked too, asshole !

sculpting

As for the OP, please god just keep being assholes. An honest asshole is so much nicer than a two faced douchebag.

Fuck believe. We're not in Disneyland. Prove it.

And, this time, try using logical deduction rather than idioms and figure of speech from anecdotal stories as your 'evidence'.

:D I luv ENTPs.

When you get a grip on those ridiculous emotions of yours,
maybe someone will deal with you.

Grow up.

Um, I dont think Q has the emo issues little kitty....you appear to have a chip on your shoulder against somebody.

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I didn't realize I had to state the obvious: being an asshole is an equal opportunity job.
It's not an ENTP thing or an NT thing. An NF or an ABCD
can be an asshole extraordinaire.

If someone is an asshole to the core, asking how to stop being an asshole
is as ridiculous as looking up at the sky while asking how to stop the rain from
falling to the ground.
Yep!

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
I like people. I find that helps.

:)

hahah...i had to work on that, but once i started being a cheery l'il shit all the time, life got waay easier...especially in the everyday world like waiting in line for the bar