• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] No matter what the INFJs think of me

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
but i'm drunk so don't pay attention to me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Alles klar, then you need this :D Cheers btw, I thought you were to reasonable already to drink, but it happens just too often that I think wrong :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNNBXd0CPdk"].[/YOUTUBE]

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
dude, I'm always reasonable! pille, palle...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
i'm actually feelin' this, though. thanks.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We have to stop now, cause mein Herz fühlt sich dir jetzt ein wenig näher.

You made a friend today ! :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
schatz. ich liebe dich, mit meinem ganzen herzen... komm näher

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ich bau doch schon an dem scheiß raumschiff, ihr ammis seid viel zu viel zu weit weg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hahahaha, don't call me an ammi!!! but yeah.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hahahahaha!!!!!!

break free from me? :( :(

NEVER!!!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ouh sry that came out wrong, I was searching for like 20 minutes for the right song, but its boring to break free from german life cause thats easy, you are right. I got a better one:

YouTube - Queen | The Show Must Go On | Music Video

I heard that song a hundred times, when I visited france with a group of people that I didnt really get along with for three weeks. I was 16 by then, but I have to say, I would listen to it a hundred times nowadays again !!!

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I love the dedication - 20 mins of searching...

I love Queen. I put a Max Herre song for you above.

It's funny, whenever I am in France, I always am with people that I don't like. Coincidence?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I cant watch the video, they prohibited some videos in germany due to copyright claims and it says when opening: "Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar."

Still the best bureaucrats in the universe the germans, they even forbid musik. Praise the german lord....

----

The nice thing when being in France tho for me was, the french thought I was one of them :D. I maybe and I am sure I was born in the wrong country. But thats another story for another occasion we will have.

I will go to bed now, I have to meet someone special to me in 5 hours and its already 9 am, dont want to be late :).

I absolutely dont know who you are or why the things that are happening right now happen, it absolutely is logically not graspable. So fuck it, I love you too :). Keep up the fight, see you in 3 days !

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
good luck with your special person. good night!!!
thanks for keeping a drunk girl entertained...