• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Cuddling after Sex

CindySue

MBTI Type
INFP
It seems most of the rationals like to cuddle as long as it is with their SO. Awesomeeee!! Me too! :hug::hug: Except for the emotionless entps who seem to have intimacy issues or are unfeeling. I kid, but what gives? I am just ubber excited the entjs like to cuddle :wubbie:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It seems most of the rationals like to cuddle as long as it is with their SO. Awesomeeee!! Me too! :hug::hug: Except for the emotionless entps who seem to have intimacy issues or are unfeeling. I kid, but what gives? I am just ubber excited the entjs like to cuddle :wubbie:

I am glad at least someone understands the world (entjs = pussies my words) :)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Not emotionless or unfeeling, just have different methods of expression.

Yeah, good luck with all the entjs, I'd rather cuddle a razor blade... :D

CindySue

MBTI Type
INFP
I am glad at least someone understands the world (entjs = pussies my words) :)

How can you not like to cuddle? What is wrong with cuddling? Don't you enjoy getting close to the woman you love? :violin:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not quite On Topic: My ENFP sister loves to hug and pat (very sweet), and our ENTJ bff just eats it up. lol The two of them are so funny. They could hug each other all day.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How can you not like to cuddle? What is wrong with cuddling? Don't you enjoy getting close to the woman you love? :violin:

I think thats absolutely none of your business. But if you want to know it really hard, the answer is: what did you think ?

CindySue

MBTI Type
INFP
I think thats absolutely none of your business. But if you want to know it really hard, the answer is: what did you think ?

:thelook: I am lost as to what you are saying. But whatever dude, it is your choice.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahhhhh cuddling. How could such a simple thing become so complicated?

CUDDLING - by Halla74/ESTP
------------------------------
It's great in the morning,
Just fine after sex,
Great with your SO, but not with your EX,
Arms wrapped + heads smooshed watching TV,
But that one ends when the beer makes me pee,
So love me closely, cuddle tight,
Hope it feels good when squeezed by arms of might,
When a bad day befalls me, there is nothing better,
Than smooshing my face in your boobs through your sweater.

:D

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
^^ I will never understand that compulsion. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something...

Gah. Nope. Not.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^ I will never understand that compulsion. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something...

Gah. Nope. Not.

Depends on who you're cuddling with. Rosie O'Donnell, or Giselle Bundchen? :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Ahhhhh cuddling. How could such a simple thing become so complicated?

CUDDLING - by Halla74/ESTP
------------------------------
It's great in the morning,
Just fine after sex,
Great with your SO, but not with your EX,
Arms wrapped + heads smooshed watching TV,
But that one ends when the beer makes me pee,
So love me closely, cuddle tight,
Hope it feels good when squeezed by arms of might,
When a bad day befalls me, there is nothing better,
Than smooshing my face in your boobs through your sweater.

:D

I love this so much. Why haven't they made pillows with the exact tactile feel of boobs? What is science for if we cannot do this yet? Male insomnia is cut by 50% once we get these boob pillows on the market.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love this so much. Why haven't they made pillows with the exact tactile feel of boobs? What is science for if we cannot do this yet? Male insomnia is cut by 50% once we get these boob pillows on the market.

Coz divorce would go up with at the same rate..:devil:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

We could donate 10% of Booby-Pillow profits to divorce support programs, then it all evens out on the karma scale.

Now then, who wants to volunteer to be our new company's first booby model. Jock and I are the official testers. Bras not required, sweaters preferably cashmere, and not too thick. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Really? I'd think women would be happier men wouldn't be attacking them so much, so they can operate in peace. But it's a moot point. Once the sex robots are invented we won't have to deal with your emotional crap! So have fun chirping amongst yourselves.

We could donate 10% of Booby-Pillow profits to divorce support programs, then it all evens out on the karma scale.

Now then, who wants to volunteer to be our new company's first booby model. Jock and I are the official testers. Bras not required, sweaters preferably cashmere, and not too thick. :D

I second this. I'll contribute and test. It's for science after all. All sizes are required, but if you've had surgery I'm afraid it's a disqualification. Authenticity is important as to not skew the results.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I second this. I'll contribute and test. It's for science after all. All sizes are required, but if you've had surgery I'm afraid it's a disqualification. Authenticity is important as to not skew the results.

You are a good and virtuous man for offering your assistance in this noble endeavor. Yes, real boobies only for research and development. But marketing is a different story. Is it possible to consider use of modified boobies for product photo marketing purposes only, but not for actual design? :whistling:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Halla -- lol.... you are a poetic genius. :D