• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Cuddling after Sex

Qre:us

for some reason, seeing this topic in the NT section, irks me, deeply.

Note to self: doesn't help to post in the thread to keep it floating on top.

Quick somebody, post something quickly, to absolve my guilt!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
for some reason, seeing this topic in the NT section, irks me, deeply.

Note to self: doesn't help to post in the thread to keep it floating on top.

Quick somebody, post something quickly, to absolve my guilt!
Let's cuddle.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Halla -- lol.... you are a poetic genius. :D

Haaaa!!! I'm so happy you appreciate my work! Look for more of it on bathroom walls scribbled across the nation. :shock:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I'm inspired. Any chance you guys would wanna develop pillows laced with male pheromones? Different kinds of course, as different women like different kinds of pheromones. I think you'd cure a lot of female insomnia that way as well :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, I'm inspired. Any chance you guys would wanna develop pillows laced with male pheromones? Different kinds of course, as different women like different kinds of pheromones. I think you'd cure a lot of female insomnia that way as well :D

Natural or synthetic? :D

juggernaut

Permabanned
I think someone else mentioned this previously, but I doubt this is type-related. I love snuggling up with my kids, especially the youngest (he's still very little and has some baby squish left), but I really do not like cuddling with another adult regardless of the dynamic. I just can't handle the body heat. I also feel like I'm going to suffocate when enveloped by a fully grown male. I'm perfectly happy with contact during sex, but I generate so much heat on my own that the last thing I want is someone else's heat radiating against my skin after sex. The rest of the time, I would much rather just hold someone's hand or lay my head in their lap rather than get caught in any kind of cuddling position.

(Yes, yes, I know this makes me seem like a frigid old beast...but it is what it is and I am what I am)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think someone else mentioned this previously, but I doubt this is type-related. I love snuggling up with my kids, especially the youngest (he's still very little and has some baby squish left), but I really do not like cuddling with another adult regardless of the dynamic. I just can't handle the body heat. I also feel like I'm going to suffocate when enveloped by a fully grown male. I'm perfectly happy with contact during sex, but I generate so much heat on my own that the last thing I want is someone else's heat radiating against my skin after sex. The rest of the time, I would much rather just hold someone's hand or lay my head in their lap rather than get caught in any kind of cuddling position.

(Yes, yes, I know this makes me seem like a frigid old beast...but it is what it is and I am what I am)

That's why I keep my thermostat at 71 degrees or lower! It works like a charm! Seriously, I am a furnace myself. If I drink a cup of coffee I start sweating, I am just exessively metabolic. But a chilly house makes it easier on you and the SO. If its not your thing however then to hell with it, right? ;)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
That's why I keep my thermostat at 71 degrees or lower! It works like a charm! Seriously, I am a furnace myself. If I drink a cup of coffee I start sweating, I am just exessively metabolic. But a chilly house makes it easier on you and the SO. If its not your thing however then to hell with it, right? ;)

Us too. I have to have a fan on year around as well. It's nice and cool and we have a fat comforter.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Do rational men like to cuddle after sex? I am a strong feeler and like to be close to my partner as much as possible including after sex.

No. Go home. There's a cab waiting for you outside.

Amberiat

Infinity
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] used thread revival.

It's super effective!

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
*sigh*

Still much better than that disappointing Spanking thread.

Yes. But being an NF man I’m supposed to enjoy cuddling because- ‘the feels’. ;)

Seriously though, if we’re that close then believe me I care for you deeply and cuddling, like sex, is part of displaying my affection for you. I honestly can’t/won’t get physically involved unless I’m emotionally interested too.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always really liked that. It's important to me

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't mind it personally but typically they charge extra for that, and you've only got the room for an hour..

Permabanned

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
funny thread... yeah, generally... i mean, if i have shit i was doing prior, sometimes i just want to get back to it... otherwise it is a pretty pleasant thing (more so if i am tired)...