• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where to meet the different NT types

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
xNTJs - I don't know. Look for the people at the pound whose job it is to put the animals to sleep...

Yeah I totally agree with this being a stupid thing to say! ENTJs would never work at the pound stupid! In fact now that I think about it, I bet it's the NFs gone wrong that take this job as we all know it is them who are the most phawked up! Hitler anyone?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes, of course... what was I thinking :doh:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ's would be the ones running the pounds. :D (Consider what the greater evil is in that. :devil: )

Mmmh. If I was to say where would you most likely find the most of the same type.

healthy
ENTJ - Stock markets
ENTP - Law/Accountancy
INTJ - Engineers
INTP - Theoretical physicists

These are based on guesses.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Totally agree, it's fun but often time taxing! Also, this is when we go to the store with the broken plates and get them to exchange them fully convinced there's no way it was in fact truly our fault the plates broke.

I'm afraid those plates were laced with hairline fractures as a result of slipshod quality control and faulty design that precipitated their eventual breaking. In truth, in addition to a full replacement I would like a discount of 20% applied retroactively as I could have been seriously hurt when they finally succumbed.

+1 for the best ever summary of ENTP life.

To find an ENTP, look for apparent distractedness, with a seething undercurrent of chronic, almost tragic ennui.

Yea, the ennui. Where does that come from?

curious... game studio? which one, if i may be so bold?

EA among others. Wasn't for me. Video games are worthless. I don't want to look back on my life as a contribution to helping people get fat and waste their lives.

Jaguar

Yeah I totally agree with this being a stupid thing to say! ENTJs would never work at the pound stupid! In fact now that I think about it, I bet it's the NFs gone wrong that take this job as we all know it is them who are the most phawked up! Hitler anyone?

And what of Dahmer and Gacy?
Dahmer grew up torturing small animals.
(For all we know, so did Hitler.)

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
ah YES... you are likely to find swaths of NTs the moment this movie comes out!!!

you'll have to beat them off with a stick!!

Lol, who said anything about beating them off? Do you know how rarely I get intelligent conversation? My best friend in this country is an ESFP whose idea of conversation revolves around the latest K-pop drama and fashion trends. If I start talking about "smart things" as she calls them *this* is her response: :shock::huh::hug: Which, while nice for my heart, is of no use to my brain.

You can find me on Mars, counting down the days until the end of humanity.

omg. You have internet on Mars?! :D

Haven't you ever heard "fake it till you make it"? I assure you the ENTJs in the group aren't, they're just getting in the mindset for the greatness they're destine to achieve.

Sorry to hear about your brother, I hope your family is doing alright with it.

Also, this may seem odd and maybe another ENTP can back me up on this but I was sadly sort of offended by your statement. Like the opposite of the secret joy I feel when somebody calls me an asshole. There is no king nor master of procrastination like the ENTP, we're known for our amazing feats of procrastination stemming from the mentality that we can talk ourselves out of any trouble we may find ourselves in!

So as odd as this sounds, please take your statement back as there's no way an ESTP has mastered not doing things to the degree the ENTP has and I think I speak for us all when I tell you it's an offensive and hurtful thing to say.

Yes, I have.
lol, awww, we've done alright with him.
*giggles at her computer screen for a good five minutes* I was actually unaware that ENTPs were capable of being insulted. I thought your egos were like an insult alchemy machine that turned everything into a shiny golden compliment. Lol, considering the fact that I have no real quantitative data to make any assumption about the different Ps procrastination abilities, and considering your apparent pride in your ability, I will take my comment back until such time as more concrete information has been provided me. :hug: Better?

Oh, Jeno, I think those poor folks are often ENFJs or even INFJs and a few enfps. They actually have a real hard time as folks are always like "I could never do your job..." yet often the same people who care enough to take of the homeless pets also are the ones who end up stuck with the back end task of having to have them put to sleep. It is a very harsh form of love, understanding the potential future the animals have...

(This message was brought to you by Fi)

OP: go to grad school in the sciences or math or philosophy. Hell, hang out in front of those buildings on a college campus. Book stores-especially independent ones,

I think NFs *are* the ones who get that job, and it messes them up. Or, they were already messed up. Messed up NFs are freaking evil *shudders*. This is why people should spay and neuter their animals. :yes:

Science, math, or philosophy, huh? ok.

ENTP...under the covers of darkness...running covert night missions traversing hemispheres, executing missions....to return back by daybreak :D

LOL. But...I thought James Bond was an ESTP....:D

It was a joke. What a stupid comment.

:blush: I both love and want to hit you guys for this.
btw, it was a joke.

... In fact now that I think about it, I bet it's the NFs gone wrong that take this job as we all know it is them who are the most phawked up! Hitler anyone?

I refer back to my comment about messed up NFs.

ENTJ's would be the ones running the pounds. :D (Consider what the greater evil is in that. :devil: )

Mmmh. If I was to say where would you most likely find the most of the same type.

healthy
ENTJ - Stock markets
ENTP - Law/Accountancy
INTJ - Engineers
INTP - Theoretical physicists

These are based on guesses.

Thank you for an actually *relevant* reply :cheese:, even if it is only based on guesses.

I'm afraid those plates were laced with hairline fractures as a result of slipshod quality control and faulty design that precipitated their eventual breaking. In truth, in addition to a full replacement I would like a discount of 20% applied retroactively as I could have been seriously hurt when they finally succumbed.

*laughs* I'd be the bored-out-of-my-mind-way-too-educated-for-this-job chick sitting behind the counter who would probably give you a pretty decent argument against the dishes spontaneously breaking. You, of course, having limitless arguing energy, would eventually wear me down and you'd still end up getting a replacement.

Vanitas

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, I can be found in coffee shops with a laptop or with friends, gym, international bookstores, health food stores and internet.

Coffee shops might be the best bet, look for the ones with graphs and tables in their laptop screens and you're good. : ]

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Only places to find me are at work (Comic Book store) or home (online).

I also like to take a jaunt down to the pier after work in the summer and read by the water but the moment sunlight hits me I turn invisible, so no one actually knows I'm there.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Only places to find me are at work (Comic Book store) or home (online).

I also like to take a jaunt down to the pier after work in the summer and read by the water but the moment sunlight hits me I turn invisible, so no one actually knows I'm there.

I hope you have a girlfriend. I would crave some sort of interaction at home...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Last time I had a girlfriend, people were stockpiling supplies for Y2K.

Well, if you enjoy that lifestyle, I'm not one to tell you anything different. It's not what I choose for myself, but to each his/her own.

But as an ENTP, I can certainly identify with wanting to be left alone with your thoughts. But as a female, I like to have someone around to open jars for me.

(hahaha, I'm teasing, of course. I've learned how to open jars with butter knives...)

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Well, if you enjoy that lifestyle, I'm not one to tell you anything different. It's not what I choose for myself, but to each his/her own.

But as an ENTP, I can certainly identify with wanting to be left alone with your thoughts. But as a female, I like to have someone around to open jars for me.

(hahaha, I'm teasing, of course. I've learned how to open jars with butter knives...)

Eh, it's not so much a matter of enjoying it. I just go with the flow. If this happens to be the flow, not much I can do about it.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Eh, it's not so much a matter of enjoying it. I just go with the flow. If this happens to be the flow, not much I can do about it.

I feel ya. But it makes it hard to meet the NT types if they're all at home playing WoW. :)

Well, about to head out now and get my night started. You can find me at a party near you. ha!