• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where to meet the different NT types

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Where to find INTJ: Library, bookstore, labs, gym, coffee shops (working), classrooms, museums, the opera, lectures/seminars on topics we find interesting, shopping online.

Where not to find INTJ: Large noisy crowds, bars, big chaotic sporting events, "working with people", keggers, shopping in a mall, any loud raucous heavily trafficked place.

EDIT: I just realized I said "we". I meant to say that is where "they"...but perhaps the slip is indicative of something.

:shocking: You've...been following me?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
are you saying im setting the man rules?

why thank you!

My ENTJ also shuns the umbrella. Since it came up in this thread, I wanted to see if it was a type thing or a man rule.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
With entp I am sure, they dont want to be found. Cause they know what they want :)

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ: law school, various death matches

INTJ: nerd conventions that involve medieval dress, libraries

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
If you want an ENTP, try getting a job for anyplace the does billing, local utilities is fine. Whenever you send off a past due bill there is a strong possibility you have an ENTP on your hands. Call, ask if he needs payment arrangements, if he tells you no, that he's got the money but forgot to pay or is waiting to the last moment, BINGO, you young lady have got yourself an ENTP!

... and that reminds me... :doh:
thanks, samvega!

Sachetan

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTJ: competitive sports, online, bars, work

ENTP: work (media), creative hobbies (music, visual arts), beautiful surroundings (seaside, architectural scenery), special stores (interior decor, delicatessen)

I'm not that extrovert so I spend a lot of my free time reading on my terrace, hiking with a friend, daydreaming. When I'm out I can be found at exclusive events - I don't like crowds or very ordinary people. And I'm always on the run. When I think of it I'm difficult to get to know. I surround myself with friends and activities that I like - guess I'm not into surprises :cheese: