• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTJs and ENFJs as friends

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
All three of my good friends are ENTJs and I just find it a little weird/interesting that I have so many of them in my life. I was wondering what ENTJs specifically find attractive or unattractive (in terms of personality) in ENFJs :> Thanks!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Both of my best friends are ENFJs. :)
I just find that they have so many good qualities vs. few weaknesses.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
actually works pretty good. i have a friend who says she is an Enfj. even
though we're pretty different on the t/f perspective we balance each oth-
er out pretty good when we have to work on group projects.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My bff Athena is an ENTJ too. Hmm. Interesting. I didn't realize that other ENFJs were such ENTJ friend magnets. *laughs* An ENTJ guy that was pursuing my sister, we fell in together and palled around a lot.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
my best friend for 10 years was an ExFJ (we're 70%sure she's N) The dynamic we had worked because I would always defer to her for her natural charm, and she would defer to me for the brainpower and heavy conversations to make an impression when we went out together. As long as both parties are aware of their strengths and weaknesses, it's fine to just be yourself.

And, of course, the ENTJs are attracted to the charisma in the first place. We can't quite get that Fe warmth down, so a bit of jealousy and admiration do come into play.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
We can't quite get that Fe warmth down, so a bit of jealousy and admiration do come into play.

Yep.

ENFJs are great; magnetic is certainly the perfect adjective, however, it's quite odd that I don't see too many on here. ENFJ women are gems! Conversations flow smoothly and the ambiance of mingling is just celestial. Unfortunately, most of my friends and almost everybody I meet are all SFPs and NFPs, forcing me to have those taxing, deeply descriptive conversations whilst swallowing that "live here, now" type of hipster jargon in order to get my dose of social interaction.

My social life is so entangled in fighting the frictional personality divergences of the torrential amount of SFPs that come my way. No wonder I surround myself with Asians whenever possible; their intellectual demeanor fills the void in my social NT depravity gap.

G

Glycerine

I love talking to ENTJs in general. What great experiences. It is fascinating to hear their strong convictions on things.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
And, of course, the ENTJs are attracted to the charisma in the first place. We can't quite get that Fe warmth down, so a bit of jealousy and admiration do come into play.

Yesss <kicks dirt>

Neutralpov

:smile: ENTJs are kindred spirits and so stong and trustworthy! Just can't date them, toooo much like myself.

Neutralpov

I can haz an ENTJ please? I would like to acquire one as a special friend this week after re-reading this thread :smile:

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Works great - two of my best friends are ENTJ's :) We :heart: each other.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My Mother is an ENTJ and my stepfather is an ENFJ. He's definitely the warmth in our home while she's the structure. They help balance each other out I think. He somewhat softens he personality and discourages her from living in her office. She keeps him from following his enthusiasm into ridiculously over the top projects.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard it said that it's like two generals trying to occupy the same space, which is not exactly true to my experience. Lots of similarities, but just enough differences around crucial points that it can be enervating. The chemistry can be white hot, though. Both types tend to have big personalities, and we feed off of each other. You feel you could rule the world with them by your side. Everything is over the top, grandiose, fabulous, and a little gaudy. The heights are sublime, and the lows are blow outs. Pure fireworks all the way around. :devil: