• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Wasting Time

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
what things come off to NTs as a waste of time?

1. People that are too interested in cliques and tell everybody what they
want to hear

2. goals that get redundant once the novelty wears off and present no new
challenges

3. Information that comes up more than once when they are looking for some
thing

4. Opportunities that they check out to get out of a situation but lead back
to the original situation and leave little room for training to develop in other
areas

5. sticking to one set of things because of being nervous about newness or
change.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
7. Middle School + High School.

F

FigerPuppet

8. Arguing on the internet.

This, because you have to repeat yourself again and again and again, as there is always another person just around the corner using the same lousy arguments as the other person that you just "won" over . Winning an argument on the internet is like removing a drop of water from the sea, so I usually tackle these kind of things by going for the largest impact on the most people - e.g.: The ignorance of the Irish people regarding the Lisbon Treaty. Instead of discussing it with every single eurosceptic on the internet, I decided to write directly to the EU Ombudsman and give him some suggestions as to how the EU could fix this problem and prevent scum like the Sinn Féin from taking advantage of the ignorance.

But I sometimes can't help myself. :rolli:

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
laundry, dishes... all that crap is just gonna get dirty again anyway. Wash on an as-needed basis.

Oh no! I put a dish in the sink and didn't immediately rinse it off and put it away! THE END OF THE WORLD!

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
For INTPs specifically, doing anything for the purpose of a desired result, rather than to enjoy the "action" (i.e. thought) itself.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
8. Arguing on the internet.

I don't think it's a waste of time, I actually enjoy it, I know it's probably stupid to enjoy it but I can't help it. I actually like debating as long as the topics are familiar to me.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
School in general. Social situations. Maintenance.

One of these days I'll get around to laundry. Meanwhile, these shirts seem to air out quickly enough for rotation...