• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Emo time

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm very sad right now. I don't really have anyone to talk to. I wish I could talk to my parents, but neither of them know how to listen without trying to control a situation, steering it to an outcome that comports with their own values. To me, that's more manipulation than listening.

I'm not just sad, but I'm also confused about my own feelings. I wish for once that I could see things clearly to avoid making a wrong decision, but alas, my fears and needs always pop up to distort a situation.

I'm not just confused, I'm upset because my honor has been insulted. The last time this happened, I was also very hurt.

I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but I thought, since you guys are kind of my friends, that this was the right thing to do.

Waaah.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Awh, I'm sorry to hear that, edahn. It's hard to sympathize when I don't know the situations at hand, which is fine.
I guess it's all apart of your development. You suceed in life, you're up. You make a mistake, or something happens, you plummit. You are depressed and confused, you're down. You learn, evolve, and move on. It's almost like a trial and error sequence. Up-down, up-down, up-down.

I know you're probably saying that this time is one of the worst downs, but let me tell you that when you finally get over it, you will be smarter, more stable, healthier, and happier than before.

I guess you can't mingle over events and devastations too long, that's what I've always thought. You get shitted on, you walk through it, and you're better than before. But it's easier said than done, I of all people understand.

I find myself getting down a lot, expecially lately, so I'm almost always in a semi-depressive mood these days. It's healthy, though..you're emotions are rejoycing, believe it or not. It builds you up.

So, that's all I can say for now, Edahn. A period of greif and confusion is always healthy, though. It will pay off, it's just a down, you'll be up again. Until then, I wish the best for you, and know that we're always here for you to talk.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww..edahn i'm sorry you feel bad and confused. am i right to assume it's about a girl?

and you feel very strongly about her but don't know what if anything you can do about it?

if so...i'd just like to say that sometimes you encounter someone so brilliant and cool that you just can't help the way you feel about them and not everyone gets to feel that way so when you do even if it's painful i say embrace it and allow yourself to feel it because life would be so very boring without being able to experience it and if it means that much to you do what you have to do...be straight up and honest and lay it all out and hope for the best because even if nothing comes from it at least you'd know you tried.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you want help then you're gonna have to tell us.

If you don't want to, then boo hoo, you're being vulnerable over the internet. No one cares otherwise, it's not a weakness to ask for help.

EDIT: Not being serious with this... I'm not that cruel. ;) But tell us the problem, or tell us what you need support with.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

If you don't want to, then boo hoo, you're being vulnerable over the internet. No one cares otherwise, it's not a weakness to ask for help.

:girlfight: be nice to edahn or the cat goes out the window!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Shush, you intp!
be nice to our friend.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah!! enfp high five!
highfive.gif

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Im gonna have to agree. "Emo time" was right in the title, Black cat, there's no need for harsh words when you knew what you were reading. He's not asking for help, he's asking for support.

Edahn, we're here for you when you do find the breath for the situation.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aw. I wasn't being totally serious with my above post. At least not with the whole "rawr I'm mean" part.

But really. He has to tell us. :)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Aw. I wasn't being totally serious with my above post. At least not with the whole "rawr I'm mean" part.

But really. He has to tell us. :)

I know, you're an NP! Since when are we completelty serious.

I think, when he's ready, he should give us the run down..if he wants. :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
We won't judge you, Blackcat. Even if we were, we'd still like you just the same!

Plus, if they read this, they'll get it all cleared out.

But back to Edahn, as i feel bad for turning this into fluffy selfish conversations.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awww...it's okay kitty kat
nicecat.gif

just give him a lil ne inspired love anyway.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fixed the post anyway.

But yes, in my experience the best thing to do when you're sad about something is to talk to someone about it. I'm not sure why, but having something there to listen, or at least receive the information is just... comforting.