• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs which NT type do you least like?

INTJs which NT do you least like?

• INTJ

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
R

Riva

i have noticed that INTJs get along pretty well with ENTJs. but not with ENTPs. we'll just ask the INTJs without jumping into conclusions.

I gave them only 1 option to chose from lest they'll choose them all. including themselves.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Other INTJs.

In the end, there can be only one.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that there are too many factors when it comes to this. So the question can't have an answer that will fit the reality.

Not to mention that real "dilemma" is usefull/useless. (I am not sarcastic)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I really think it's INTPs, though my sampling pool is quite small.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I really think it's INTPs, though my sampling pool is quite small.

Maybe I am wrong but I would not say that this stands. Especially since in many sitations INTPs are the only type that will actually understand what INTJ is actually saying. Also I am pretty sure that this can works the other way around.

Which is because we can talk to each other but there is no pressure that you have to entertain the other side.

But this question asks something that is complety individual/specific.
So there is no real answer.

R

Riva

I think that there are too many factors when it comes to this. So the question can't have an answer that will fit the reality.

Not to mention that real "dilemma" is usefull/useless. (I am not sarcastic)

just vote and get.....

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i wonder if NiTe have conflicts with TeNi that are similar to those conflicts that are likely between NiFe and FeNi.

the abstract purpose of the values are the same, but the style/method and therefore the concrete goals are often quite opposed. this leads to competition* in the tight space of a specific situation. and the TeNi are probably always the winners.

NiTe is probably not that offended by TiNe, but a intellectual conflict is more likely. (chronic misunderstanding, mutual belittlement**)

*oh, concurrence is not the correct translation of konkurrenz *g*
**got that from the dictionary

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Maybe I am wrong but I would not say that this stands. Especially since in many sitations INTPs are the only type that will actually understand what INTJ is actually saying. Also I am pretty sure that this can works the other way around.

Which is because we can talk to each other but there is no pressure that you have to entertain the other side.

But this question asks something that is complety individual/specific.
So there is no real answer.

I antagonize the INTJs I know a lot for some reason, I don't think they appreciate it, but I agree on the degree of mutual understanding.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I antagonize the INTJs I know a lot for some reason, I don't think they appreciate it, but I agree on the degree of mutual understanding.

To be honest I think that most INTJs don't have a problem with this.
I mean where will we end up if we take peoples opinions personally.
Since by definition we are not people that just fit in.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
To be honest I think that most INTJs don't have a problem with this.
I mean where will we end up if we take peoples opinions personally.
Since by definition we are not people that just fit in.

I don't think it's the not fitting in that bugs them, but having their long-kept values or principles threatened by logic, even if it's in a friendly way.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would be more fun to find out which is your favorite type :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't think it's the not fitting in that bugs them, but having their long-kept values or principles threatened by logic, even if it's in a friendly way.

Actually this is closed circle.
In my case the both sides of your argument are one.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Also there is a fact that the poll is probably incorrect/missleding. Since anyone can vote on it and get away with it.