• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ/ENTJ revisited

maliafee

Would you have guessed the way you initially did if you had seen the below photos instead of the first one I posted?

Photo15_2.jpg

2004-JohnandOwenwithscratchedeye-40.jpg

ORIGINAL INTJ/ENTJ PICTURE:
brothers.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The top brother (INTJ) is the one on the right,

And the one with the cat (ENTJ) is the one on the left (where the cat is is henchmen, because ENTJ always have henchmen!)

maliafee

And the one with the cat (ENTJ) is the one on the left (where the cat is is henchmen, because ENTJ always have henchmen!)

Oh, of course, I want you to know who is who... just wondering if seeing them in different poses would've changed anything. :devil:

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
The INTJ, the thinner one I think, seems to consistently dress in bland colors. The beefy ENTJ though spent a lot of time in the gym and wears tight shirts, kind of shows a need for recognition and a drive to be superior. Also the hair is designed to get attention. INTJs don't really seek a lot of attention.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I wouldn't have guessed your older brother is INTJ from that picture. Hand on the neck thing would have throw me off.

But the one where your ENTJ brother is holding a cat, the face he is making, my ENTJ friend makes all the time, so I might have guessed ENTJ on that one.

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
yeah, I'm an ENTJ that is definitely my normal face he looks like he's looking at the
camera but at the face the cat is making with his other eye and trying to keep a
straight face.

maliafee

I wouldn't have guessed your older brother is INTJ from that picture. Hand on the neck thing would have throw me off.

Ooh... I shouldn't have posted the one with the hand. But that wasn't a pose. I was showing the INTJ the iSight webcam photobooth application and I pressed the SHOOT button in the middle of him rubbing an itch on his neck. NOT a pose!

But the one where your ENTJ brother is holding a cat, the face he is making, my ENTJ friend makes all the time, so I might have guessed ENTJ on that one.

Hehe, yeah, pretty typical ENTJ there. Very cute kid, yeah? :wubbie:

maliafee

Okay, I have to address this. My lil brother (ENTJ) is always talking about how so-and-so took care of this for him, or somebody else did that for him... and one day he told me he didn't have time to do something so I joked, "Just have one of your henchmen do it!" and he got all mad. "They're my friends, Malia." Another time, I referred to them as minions. HAHA. They call him "Papa Bear".

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, can I adopt them both, as well as the cat? :wubbie:

Do they know btw that you're showing them off online? :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you ship abroad? :coffee:

Oh, how old are they?
And what basic tricks do they know?

Oh, and although NTJs are my fav, I wouldn't mind seeing the 'other options' either...

:devil:

maliafee

They're both cute. And now I want to see pictures of the other two brothers.

For, um, comparison. ENFJ and ESTP, right?

Haha...

Well there's the ENFJ
ArieOwenJuly06004.jpg

And my ESTP brother with his ESFJ wife
ezramel1-1.jpg

It goes ENFJ - 40
ESTP - 33
INTJ - 31
ISFP (me) - 28
ENTJ - 24

EDIT: I should mention that all but the ENFJ (he has a different dad) were produced by ISFP dad and INFJ mom...

DadBabyEzra2.jpg

DawnPose.jpg

RECENT:
photo.jpg

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Top picture looks INFx.

Middle picture :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie: I WANT THAT KITTY!

Okay... now onto the last picture :) Left brother looks ExTx, right brother looks IxTJ.

maliafee

Top picture looks INFx.

Middle picture :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie: I WANT THAT KITTY!

Okay... now onto the last picture :) Left brother looks ExTx, right brother looks IxTJ.

Can you do quotes so I know which pictures you are talking about?

Yes, abyssinians are nice.

Here's mine (notice how she's just bitten off my young avocado tree to the stump!):

MaliaskittiesMarch05022.jpg