• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Questions from an ENTJ

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As an ENTJ, I see everything in black and white, it either is or it isnt.

That sounds more ESTJ...not saying you've got your type wrong, just that that attitude is more associated with ESTJ than ENTJ. Ns are more likely to see possibilities for what could be instead of focusing on what is or is not in the immediate environment.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds more ESTJ...not saying you've got your type wrong, just that that attitude is more associated with ESTJ than ENTJ. Ns are more likely to see possibilities for what could be instead of focusing on what is or is not in the immediate environment.

ya but what your missing is that ENTJs are more thinking than they are intuitive...like how ENTPs are more intuitive than they are thinking.

R

Riva

i think all types have this issue when it comes to their inferior function, don;t you think? it is unfortunate that ENTJs have a judging function (F or T) as their least developed function. and out of everything it is Fi.

there are 8 types who have a judging function as their lewast developed and i think this is quite unfortunate.

either you've got no logic(IXFP, EXFJ)
either you've got no love(ExTJ, IxTP)