• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ & ENTJ represented in a visual comparison

Qre:us

i think its funny how the t's and f's think differently

HA! T *and* I got it right! :woot:

It's in the eyes, Intuition looks at you with much more intensity than any other function, my own 'theory'.

maliafee

I picture an ISFP female having to grow up with 2 NTJ brothers and my heart goes out to you. :)

Aw thanks. Trying, at times. I have pretty good memories though and I loved it, mostly... my INTJ brother was my intellectual guide and my ENTJ lil brother was my baby, that's all I knew... no wonder he used to punch me when he got mad when we were little (grew out of that), and didn't like all my hugs and kisses as a teen. Hehe... I had no idea. Neither of these guys likes my big hugs or for me to kiss on the lips hello after not seeing them in a while (I just don't do it!!!), but my ESTP brother and parents don't mind a bit!

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
what?! i lost?! no it cant be :cry:

wellll..i was going to say that first but i started to think too much into it. :steam:
whatever! i demand a rematch.

maliafee

what?! i lost?! no it cant be :cry:

wellll..i was going to say that first but i started to think too much into it. :steam:
whatever! i demand a rematch.

Haha... oh dear. How can that perfect situation be recreated (siblings with the same parents whose main difference is extroversion vs. introversion)?

I'm trying to think... ACTUALLY...

GOT IT!!!

NEW THREAD TIME!!! LOOK FOR IT!!!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aw thanks. Trying, at times. I have pretty good memories though and I loved it, mostly... my INTJ brother was my intellectual guide and my ENTJ lil brother was my baby, that's all I knew... no wonder he used to punch me when he got mad when we were little (grew out of that), and didn't like all my hugs and kisses as a teen. Hehe... I had no idea. Neither of these guys likes my big hugs or for me to kiss on the lips hello after not seeing them in a while (I just don't do it!!!), but my ESTP brother and parents don't mind a bit!

even worse! The only F in a household of T's??
wowee wow. Most of my relatives are FP's.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
(to respond to the assumption that the INTJ wouldn't have a cat on his shoulders).

How you derived that I made that assumption is beyond me. If anything, I said that INTJs are likely to have a thing for cats but because in addition to this his arm around the other, this lends itself to openness and extraversion.

Then again, I was going to point out that it is not uncommon for me to look very extraverted in pictures. So we are making the assumption in analyzing this we can infer depth based on the surface. As a result, there is lots of room for variation.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

You know after reading this, something has occurred to me. From your previous posts you seem to be an ISFP who gets along well with NTJs, and the way you structure your arguments and view things tend to be NTJ-ish.

I am an INTJ who gets along well SFPs, exhibit SFP mannerism, and tend to be interested in things that are associated with SFPs.

You grew up with NTJ brothers, and I spent a lot of time with my ESFP father. It's kind of interesting to see how one's personality adjusts to whoever you grew up around.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah - i'm awesome

maliafee

You know after reading this, something has occurred to me. From your previous posts you seem to be an ISFP who gets along well with NTJs, and the way you structure your arguments and view things tend to be NTJ-ish.

I am an INTJ who gets along well SFPs, exhibit SFP mannerism, and tend to be interested in things that are associated with SFPs.

You grew up with NTJ brothers, and I spent a lot of time with my ESFP father. It's kind of interesting to see how one's personality adjusts to whoever you grew up around.

Really interesting!

You know how you know I'm not really NTJ in the end, though? I FAIL at real life arguments/debate. I mean I start out confident, trying to argue like my big brother, but then... any real NT points out how illogical I'm being and then... it's... it's just impossible.

maliafee

I've gotta say, I respect your brother's 'INTJ stare'.

It's imposing.

Then imagine him painfully shy, trailing our older ESTP brother until he was 12 or so and then the ESTP discovering a wild social scene and leaving my INTJ bro behind, in a new city, knowing nobody. It took the INTJ a long time to get his self confidence. But he's the most level-headed and stable person in our family now. Totally together and great and pretty self-confident.

The smartest person I know, too...

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I think the one on the right is INTJ, because he's obviously homosexual.

The ENTJ on the left is tired and unconcerned, like a good straight NTJ.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
The one on the right is INTJ as he has a cat familiar like Blofeld in the James Bond films.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree.

Intensity + Scrutiny = INTJ Gaze

That was my biggest tip off too. Both a recent co-worker and a friend from a church I went to had the same look even though they had about 35 years of age difference between them and opposing sex.

I also had an ENTJ friend who typically had that hunched over bored look of the guy in white when she wasn't out getting something done.

Shit, I might be getting better at this...

However, Maliafee, the thing I knew for sure from the start was that I don't ever want to do anything wrong by you. ^^;; *is the eldes of 5 with two teen sisters*

maliafee

I think the one on the right is INTJ, because he's obviously homosexual.

The ENTJ on the left is tired and unconcerned, like a good straight NTJ.

HAHA my INTJ brother is straight... but then you were joking.

maliafee

That was my biggest tip off too. Both a recent co-worker and a friend from a church I went to had the same look even though they had about 35 years of age difference between them and opposing sex.

I also had an ENTJ friend who typically had that hunched over bored look of the guy in white when she wasn't out getting something done.

Shit, I might be getting better at this...

However, Maliafee, the thing I knew for sure from the start was that I don't ever want to do anything wrong by you. ^^;; *is the eldes of 5 with two teen sisters*

Heehee... Are my brothers that big and scary? :p My oldest brother is ENFJ and he is 6'1", then ESTP (6'3"), then INTJ (6'5"), then ENTJ (6'4"). And they all vow to protect/avenge me in the case of anyone doing me personal harm (except the INTJ... but he doesn't have to vow it because he protected me all through grade school from a mean dog so I know that he would if I needed his help). I used to think the ESTP would be the scariest to face, but now that my little ENTJ brother has grown up, he would definitely be scariest. :smile: