• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] What does an unhealthy INTJ look like?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mad-Scientist_full_article_vertical.jpg

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
If you take any internet test it should give you percentages, and then you can just put them into your signature. I think similarminds.com gives percentages.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
An unhealthy INTJ is that geek who secretly despises the world and never shows it just sits there in school and then one day goes ape shit and kills loads of people!

Well maybe me exagerate but thats the general idea. A simmering geek who one day boils over and destroys something in cold calculated fashion.

deleted
An unhealthy INTJ is that geek who secretly despises the world and never shows it just sits there in school and then one day goes ape shit and kills loads of people!

Well maybe me exagerate but thats the general idea. A simmering geek who one day boils over and destroys something in cold calculated fashion.

No not really. You're kind of taking the fun out of this thread.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

hey someone has to be serious occasionally!

The irony... :rofl1:

HomerSoprano

MBTI Type
INTP
Someone who can only make bad jokes at other peoples expense and making people angry and thinking they should be able to take it.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
in my experience it can go both ways. either

1.)neurotic and clingy, unable to overcome Ni-FI sensitivity/moralism and subordinate it to Te logic;

or

2.)completely emotionally retarded and dominated in their thinking by abstract logical with no bearing on reality (like libertarianism).

not really.