• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ps and world domination

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Do you think we have a chance? Please justify your answer. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The P's can plant the seeds to get all the J's opposing one and other on two sides, and both sides in equal numbers. We can have them fight it out, and then all the P's who were indifferent and on the sideline, then storm the remaining J's for total annihilation.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
The planning it take to complete it? No.

Of course the moment I say it... some crazy ENTPs will try to do it just to prove me wrong. And afterward they'll abandon it and let anarchy reign.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, just as soon as I get done playing Persona 3 FES. Oh, and I have homework to do too. Shit, I have a midterm tomorrow. Maybe we'll do it next week sometime.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Only if we're willing to make up for poor planning with brutality.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
We P's can merely think of all the possibilities on how we would take over the world while all the J's actually do take it over. I think the best duo for taking over the world would be an INTP(for supplying all the ideas) and ENTJ(for putting them into a plan.)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is why my idea is best.

You all did notice that in my plan, I let the J's do all the hard work, right? Right?

Come on, I think I was on top of my game on that one. :p

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
We P's can merely think of all the possibilities on how we would take over the world while all the J's actually do take it over. I think the best duo for taking over the world would be an INTP(for supplying all the ideas) and ENTJ(for putting them into a plan.)

WRONG. It would totally be an ISFP and ENFJ team. No one would suspect anything from the "simple, fun-loving" ISFP, but using their awesome powers, they could overcome any obstacle. The ISFP would be able to use their Se to put plans in action, and the ENFJ would be able to convince everyone that submitting to their will is a good idea.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
WRONG. It would totally be an ISFP and ENFJ team. No one would suspect anything from the "simple, fun-loving" ISFP, but using their awesome powers, they could overcome any obstacle. The ISFP would be able to use their Se to put plans in action, and the ENFJ would be able to convince everyone that submitting to their will is a good idea.

Yea except both of them especially the ENFJ, will non stop consider how this will affect other people using there illogical "feeling". Feeler's no need apply.

ygolo

My termites win
Do you think we have a chance? Please justify your answer. :D

Why would P's want to dominate the world? That would severely restrict our freedoms...all that keeping people oppressed would be a full time job.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yea except both of them especially the ENFJ, will non stop consider how this will affect other people using there illogical "feeling". Feeler's no need apply.

Hah. Emotional manipulation is much scarier than physical tactics or strategery.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Emotional manipulation will never work for complete world domination. You can get two fractions to hate each other, but it'll never work for making one completely killing off the other.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Why would P's want to dominate the world? That would severely restrict our freedoms...all that keeping people oppressed would be a full time job.

Good question.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

Good question.

The only way to discover freedom is to break the chains of oppression.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could even appoint a J opressing group as well as a J slave group while us P's are all on our thrones overlooking it all.

Sponge

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, we could start a plan, and begin implementing it.. But most of us would get bored and move on to something else after we've conquered our first country.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, we need a plan that works like domino stones.

Something that just require one step, one action. That will just domino effect the rest for us.

*thinker pose*