• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ps and world domination

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
The planning it take to complete it? No.

Ah, here you're mistaken. Planning is something P's love to do. It's the actual grunt work, the leg work, that we instead manipulate and plot to get the J's to unwittingly do for us, whilst thinking they're doing what they want to. :yes:

Of course the moment I say it... some crazy ENTPs will try to do it just to prove me wrong. And afterward they'll abandon it and let anarchy reign.

Anarchy and chaos are my forté - it's the situation in which I thrive.

You see - the anarchy isn't the result of my abandoning Project Takeover - it's how I take over; it's the sign that I have, and that my régime has begun.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I intensively follow the concept of bathroom domination. When the spotlight is on, the water is waving and the accustics of the theatre hall are fully provided by the closed bathroom door, I aim for germanys next superstar :D

juggernaut

Permabanned
I intensively follow the concept of bathroom domination. When the spotlight is on, the water is waving and the accustics of the theatre hall are fully provided by the closed bathroom door, I aim for germanys next superstar :D

Ps, that's probably your best bet. Remember, you are what you are. Domination involves organization, planning, and careful execution. You've got the second part covered pretty well, but those other two are the domain of the Js. It's good to dream though.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Chaos.

The Fs are out because they'd be working against the chaos in the hopes of harmony.
The Is are out because chaos is all too much information.
The Ss are out because any sentence expressing their role sounds like "the S.S." Or because chaos isn't social order.

That leaves the ENTPs and the ENTJs.

(Gah! Why does it always come down to those two?)

Once again, the titans go head to head. ENTPs are giggling their harlequin asses off running hither and yon, owning everyone with sharp one liners and random tugs on the levers of entropy. And the ENTJs...?

See, this is were you guys are screwed. ENTJs keep their head in times of chaos. They're good at it too.

Meanwhile the IXTJ outpost is full of awkwardly hyper-vigilant young men giving each other crew cuts and hatching plots, itching to get into the arms cache.

You're all off the list!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Me? I'm waiting for the world to be worth dominating.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Well, we could start a plan, and begin implementing it.. But most of us would get bored and move on to something else after we've conquered our first country.

Yes, but it would be the perfect plan for world domination.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ps, that's probably your best bet. Remember, you are what you are. Domination involves organization, planning, and careful execution. You've got the second part covered pretty well, but those other two are the domain of the Js. It's good to dream though.

Chaos.

The Fs are out because they'd be working against the chaos in the hopes of harmony.
The Is are out because chaos is all too much information.
The Ss are out because any sentence expressing their role sounds like "the S.S." Or because chaos isn't social order.

That leaves the ENTPs and the ENTJs.

(Gah! Why does it always come down to those two?)

Once again, the titans go head to head. ENTPs are giggling their harlequin asses off running hither and yon, owning everyone with sharp one liners and random tugs on the levers of entropy. And the ENTJs...?

See, this is were you guys are screwed. ENTJs keep their head in times of chaos. They're good at it too.

Meanwhile the IXTJ outpost is full of awkwardly hyper-vigilant young men giving each other crew cuts and hatching plots, itching to get into the arms cache.

You're all off the list!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI6DJ0VkBMQ"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

Ah you Js... one lotta work :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
One cannot speak of freedom when food and water costs money.

Can a J do this?
Tianasquare.jpg

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I could bring the world to its knees (just to see if I could). But I don't have the attention span to keep it there. On to the next challenge...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. You're my justification.

I think you can...as a woman :devil:

Charm the most ambitious ENTJ you can find. Prep and inspire him for greatness. Sit back and enjoy the show while he conquers the world for you. Give him a son, and when the son is about 9 years old, and your influence over the ENTJ has waned, kill the father and have his son inherit his empire. Way easier to control :coffee:

It worked fine for several Roman Empresses...*looks at Rangler*

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think you can...as a woman :devil:

Charm the most ambitious ENTJ you can find. Prep and inspire him for greatness. Sit back and enjoy the show while he conquers the world for you. Give him a son, and when the son is about 9 years old, and your influence over the ENTJ has waned, kill the father and have his son inherit his empire. Way easier to control :coffee:

It worked fine for several Roman Empresses...*looks at Rangler*

That is only in the case that Emperor is emotional idiot.
The thing is that once he has a son(s) he does not need you anymore.
In the case that you manage to pul this of there will be a number of those that want you and your son(s) dead. (probably even more then before, since the throne is empty)

Not to mention that empires no longer exist. So your stile will be quite useless in placing all the nukes of the world under one flag.

I think that Ps can't overtake the world by definition. In the case that he/she does he/she will become a J in the process. Or at least use J methods for this situation/goal.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He has to want to get rid of you first...if you have a good relationship, it's unlikely :D
There's been plenty of power couples in the course of history. As the saying goes: behind every strong man, there's a strong woman (or one rolling her eyes at him).

Same goes for the other people that make up your powerbase, for that matter, you better be sure that they are emotionally loyal to you.

I was mostly inspired by Livia, the wife of Augustus, as well as Aggripina, mother of Nero.

Unique

A world with only Ps

Cop: "Why are you stealing that TV?"

Robber: "I just felt the urge you know?"

Cop: "I feel you brother"

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Machiavelli is alive and well and living in Belgium, it seems.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
He has to want to get rid of you first...if you have a good relationship, it's unlikely :D
There's been plenty of power couples in the course of history. As the saying goes: behind every strong man, there's a strong woman (or one rolling her eyes at him).

Same goes for the other people that make up your powerbase, for that matter, you better be sure that they are emotionally loyal to you.

I was mostly inspired by Livia, the wife of Augustus, as well as Aggripina, mother of Nero.

I as far as I know the qestion is how to conquer the world in early 21. century not in the times of Roman empire.(which covered a very small piece of the world actually).

Yes there were power couples in history but that has nothing to do with the actual question. Not to mention that J women are more like to be succesful in this matters.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Machiavelli is alive and well and living in Belgium, it seems.

Hey, the Op asked for a method and if we were able to do so, he did not mention any restrictions with regards to principles :alttongue:

I as far as I know the qestion is how to conquer the world in early 21. century not in the times of Roman empire.(which covered a very small piece of the world actually).

Yes there were power couples in history but that has nothing to do with the actual question. Not to mention that J women are more like to be succesful in this matters.

True, but I think it's hard to do world domination for any person at this point in time, even the most ambitious ENTJs/INTJS. So that is really besides the point, imo.

And yes, J's are more likely to have the need and drive to do this, I agree. But I don't see it being a problem for a P either, as it is a laid-back kinda tactic, which would suit our nature. Of course, as a J, you can get more into it and out of it, I'm sure.

juggernaut

Permabanned
One cannot speak of freedom when food and water costs money.

Can a J do this?
Tianasquare.jpg

Those are exactly the things that Ps will forget or overlook in their planning.

The Js are directing the tanks. That's probably a P standing in front of them, but I doubt he, personally, went on to accomplish much after that pic.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Hey, the Op asked for a method and if we were able to do so, he did not mention any restrictions with regards to principles :alttongue:

True, but I think it's hard to do world domination for any person at this point in time, even the most ambitious ENTJs/INTJS. So that is really besides the point, imo.

And yes, J's are more likely to have the need and drive to do this, I agree. But I don't see it being a problem for a P either, as it is a laid-back kinda tactic, which would suit our nature. Of course, as a J, you can get more into it and out of it, I'm sure.

Exhibit A: Bill Gates...ENTJ

(though he strikes me more as an INTJ, but a J nonetheless)